IGNORED

All things transfer and rumour related

Guest Alex C

His positional understanding is awful. At least zeee german understands where he's supposed to be.

Sagna is an excellent right back.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gary C

Unfortunately Mertesacker won't get to where he's supposed to be in time. :emotawesomepm9:

Djourou is a ball-playing defender. Fast and can pass.

But Koscielny has proven himself to be just as fast and equally adept at short-range passing this season. Sadly he keeps attempting long-balls that almost never pay off.

Guest Gary C

Anyway, enough about Arsenal. Even I get sick talking about them all the time.

Kuyt has one year left on his contract at Liverpool. There goes their best player.

Koscielny has been great for you guys. We must be watching different players, cause i think Djourou is an absolute liability.

I hope Liverpool keep Kuyt - if, as a defensive team, you ever wanted someone in front of your own net with the ball at his feet it's Kuyt.

Guest Gary C
When asked by Canal+ whether he prefers red or blue – Lille's home kit is red – Hazard replied that he likes both colours but added: "It's the blue that I'll be wearing next season. Definitely the blue."

City or Chelsea, then.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gary C

Bosingwa and Kalou have been released by Chelsea.

Arsenal haven't been perpetually linked to Kalou for years, and although he might make a good sub, there's no place for him in the top half of the Premier League... I'm surprised he lasted so long at Chelsea (although, I think he scored a couple of important goals that made everyone ignore how he plays). Italy would be good for him, but they're racist and he looks sensitive... so Spain?

Fuck, he's gonna end up going to Arsenal.

Guest Gary C

Good deal. Swapping Chamakh + £6m for what seems to be a much better and capable player.

It is a little worrying as Podolski and Giroud will go some to 'replacing' the input of Van Persie. But I'll continue to pray that he stays because that attacking line-up would be amazing to see in full flow.

I doubt he's going to stay though, but we can't really blame him.

Guest kokeboka

really? I thought he was doing alright at Chelsea.

Speculative question - any teams in the Premiership currently looking for a goalkeeper?

Maybe West Ham (Robert Green may not signed a new contract) also Wes Brom, Ben Foster was on loan from Birmingham.

Craig Gordon was released by Sunderland, i would have him in my team.

Edited by YO303

really? I thought he was doing alright at Chelsea.

Speculative question - any teams in the Premiership currently looking for a goalkeeper?

I think it's called doing a Mark Viduka. He was blatently playing to get a new deal/get in the shop window. He looked good recently but for a long time was woeful.

Not sure who is in the market for keepers. Spurs will have to replace Friedel ultimately. Given had a poor year at Villa and may move on with a new manager coming in. Some of the smaller teams may be out for a bargain.

Guest kokeboka

Not sure who is in the market for keepers. Spurs will have to replace Friedel ultimately. Given had a poor year at Villa and may move on with a new manager coming in. Some of the smaller teams may be out for a bargain.

I'm asking because there's a lot speculation here about Sporting CP's goalkeeper, Rui Patricio. He's young, he's good, he'll be starting for Portugal in the Euro, and Sporting badly need money. The press is already assuming a transfer to a big club in a top european league this summer, but there's stilll speculation about interested parties. If Benfica or Porto were selling him, I'd say he'd leave for about €10-15M - given Sporting's situation, he might go for as low as €7M.

• 4 weeks later...