IGNORED

All things transfer and rumour related

Guest Alex C

Piers-Morgan-RVP.png

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/initial-reaction-from-wayne-rooney-cesc-fabregas-to-robin-van-persie-leaving-arsenal-for-man-united/

@piersmorgan Arrrrr poor piers. @piersmorgan whats up now big man

— Wayne Rooney (@WayneRooney) August 15, 2012

Im in shock!

— Cesc Fàbregas Soler (@cesc4official) August 15, 2012

Is it that time yet @piersmorgan ????

— Rio Ferdinand (@rioferdy5) August 15, 2012

@rioferdy5 destroying @piersmorgan !! Shuuuuuut up @piersmorgan !

— Gerard Piqué (@3gerardpique) August 15, 2012

And the reason Rooney & Ferdinand are trolling Piers Morgan…

No pressure @persie_official – but if you leave #Arsenal then I’m going to throw myself off Santa Monica pier in lead weights.

— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) November 19, 2011

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still not the type of midfielder that united are after. They need a destroyer next to Carrick, with the ability to drive forward. I think Tiote would be great, or Essien of old.

Kaka flopped at Citeh - so i don't see it.

We need an M'Vila, or Javi Martinez. Not a destroyer - Carrick is one of the best in the game at intercepting passes. I really liked the Carrick-Cleverly combination against Italy...

Guest Gary C

Alternate universe in which Kaka signed for City, and not Real Madrid, in 2009.

If Real Madrid don't even put him on the bench, then everyone should stay well clear. He is Brazilian after all.

Guest Ron Manager

I don't really get this Sinclair to City stuff. A replacement for the outgoing Johnson I assume? If so, fair enough, should be like-for-like in the sense that Sinclair will play about 8 games...

We need an M'Vila, or Javi Martinez. Not a destroyer - Carrick is one of the best in the game at intercepting passes. I really liked the Carrick-Cleverly combination against Italy...

M'Vila is pretty similar to Tiote and Essien IMO, but a better passer. I like the Carrick-Cleverly midfield too. Carrick is a fantastic intercepter but he's poor in the air, and Cleverly even more so.

Alternate universe in which Kaka signed for City, and not Real Madrid, in 2009.

If Real Madrid don't even put him on the bench, then everyone should stay well clear. He is Brazilian after all.

If rumours are true though, keep eye peeled for increase in ladyboys in Manchester.

M'Vila is pretty similar to Tiote and Essien IMO, but a better passer. I like the Carrick-Cleverly midfield too. Carrick is a fantastic intercepter but he's poor in the air, and Cleverly even more so.

i think Tiote is overrated to be honest. M'Vila is like Essien in his prime, so that would be alright. Not gonna happen.

Rumours are that we have shown a strong interest in a Mexican midfielder - Herrera

We also have the Chilean striker coming in - wonder if the berb or chicharito moves on first.

They've also signed Adam Johnson for 11m. Which is a better signing.

But 14m for Steven Fletcher, he's marketvalue is only around 5m.. What the hell are they thinking!? Imagine the kind of players they could get for that kind of money.

Also, where do Sunderland have 25m from?

Edited by Npoess

But 14m for Steven Fletcher, he's marketvalue is only around 5m.. What the hell are they thinking!? Imagine the kind of players they could get for that kind of money.

For selling Assamoah Gyan?

Steven Fletcher for 14m is ridiculous, what is he a 15 goal a season striker at best. Why are British players so expensive. Michu was 2m, Carzola was like 12m compared to Joe Allen's 15m and Fletcher's 14m.

Edited by YO303

For selling Assamoah Gyan?

Steven Fletcher for 14m is ridiculous, what is he a 15 goal a season striker at best. Why are British players so expensive. Michu was 2m, Carzola was like 12m compared to Joe Allen's 15m and Fletcher's 14m.

They only got 6m for Gyan. Maybe it's Henderson money they are still using.

Guest Gary C

Oh, Berbatov's agent might be talking to Fiorentina.

Ajax striker Sulejmani has been approached by a Premier League club.

Spurs are still trying to sign at least 5 players.

And Walcott has 48 hours to pick a new club or sign a 5-year contract for Arsenal.

Fee is agreed however there's no reason why Dembele has to agree it, and United could still agree a fee with Fulham too. He was immense against United, so I'm sure Fergie will be having a look (although he's said there'll be no more signings, and they're looking to sell (Anderson, Nani, Berba apparently).

Dembele has signed for Tottenham.

And Bayern has bought Javi Martinez.

And there's rumours of Man City buying Theo Walcott instead of Scott Sinclair. I wouldn't mind that.

Edited by Npoess

really happy about dembele.

a bit confused as to why van der vaart might be going.... classy player with a lot of spirit. obviously not the greatest ever but spurs certainly don't need to be LOSING players like that