IGNORED

All things transfer and rumour related

Guest Alex C

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kokeboka

Man City have signed Benfica's Javi Garcia, spanish defensive midfielder, for roughly €30M according to the portuguese press. Hate to see him go.

How the fuck are Citeh gonna square that with FFP? Unless of course there are loopholes - not that that useless french fuck would ever allow a system of his to be exploited.

good job spurs. I said dempsey was a good signing before he was linked at all, a great impact sub that will get 10 goals a season and get rid of in three years.

REALLY bummed about moutinho, but I bet he was all like fuckkkk tottenham izzz bullshit

good job spurs. I said dempsey was a good signing before he was linked at all, a great impact sub that will get 10 goals a season and get rid of in three years.

REALLY bummed about moutinho, but I bet he was all like fuckkkk tottenham izzz bullshit

fucking lol. can totally hear it.

I have an irrational loathing of Clint Dempsey, so I hope he hits more woodwork than Liverpool did last season.

Brendan Rodgers wants free agents Michael Owen and Didier Drogba (which is not a free agent yet but he could be soon). lol i want this to happen so bad, it could be the best thing to ever happen to Liverpool since CL 2005 or could just be another comical disaster.

(To be honest Drogba wouldn't such a bad signing)

Edited by YO303
Guest Ron Manager

And Liverpool fans wonder why everyone laughs at their club? Sending Carroll out without having a replacement confirmed and signed on the dotted line... basic, basic stuff here.

Regarding Drog, rumours (generally unfounded from what I can see) that he and Anelka unsettled due to some sort of problems with the way the club is being run, allegedly... mentioned in here for instance: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-may-move-for-michael-owen-and-didier-drogba-8101403.html

And Liverpool fans wonder why everyone laughs at their club? Sending Carroll out without having a replacement confirmed and signed on the dotted line... basic, basic stuff here.

Regarding Drog, rumours (generally unfounded from what I can see) that he and Anelka unsettled due to some sort of problems with the way the club is being run, allegedly... mentioned in here for instance: http://www.independe...ba-8101403.html

Oh - but that article says "Sources close to the player last night suggested that a move back to the Premier League was not viable and that Drogba would begin the Chinese league season in November."

I don't think Dempsey would have been close to being a replacement for what Carroll offers - very different types of players.

also almost a year old?

lol.. didn't see that.

It's all over the danish media for some reason. Can't find any new english reports on it for some reason.

translated:

This morning it emerged that Cristiano Ronaldo is unhappy at Real Madrid.

Now several Spanish media reports that Ronaldo want away from the royal club.

According to the Barcelona newspaper El Mundo Deportivo has Ronaldo even already been in contact with Leonardo, who is sports director in Paris SG.

The French transfer window closes tomorrow night.

Edited by Npoess
Guest kokeboka
This morning it emerged that Cristiano Ronaldo is unhappy at Real Madrid.

Now several Spanish media reports that Ronaldo want away from the royal club.

According to the Barcelona newspaper El Mundo Deportivo has Ronaldo even already been in contact with Leonardo, who is sports director in Paris SG.

The French transfer window closes tomorrow night.

This is all over portuguese media too - not that he wants to leave, but that he feels unhappy in Real. What I've read is that Ronaldo's contract is up for renewal, and allegedly he isn't very happy with the terms Real is offering. Apparently, spanish tax laws have changed since he got to Real in the sense that foreign footballers are now hit with double the tax rate than the spanish players - so in effect, despite being the most highly paid player in the team, he still gets less after taxes than some other spanish team mates. The "I don't feel wanted in Real" talk is probably him trying to drum up some media attention so Florentino Perez feels compelled to step up the numbers. If he's their best player week in and week out, it's only fair for him to want to be paid accordingly - it's not like Real Madrid can't afford it.

I wouldn't trust El Mundo Deportivo as a reliable source of information regarding all things Real - much like Marca is the unofficial Madrid newspaper, El Mundo Deportivo is the same for Barça. Both papers are biased beyond belief.