IGNORED

All things transfer and rumour related

Guest Alex C

Guest drukqs11

Man City have signed Benfica's Javi Garcia, spanish defensive midfielder, for roughly €30M according to the portuguese press. Hate to see him go.

English forum members: get ready for some injuries: that guy is an absolute beast regarding dangerous tackles.

Regarding Moutinhho Hulk and Witsel: I wonder why Moutinho never left Portugal (He transfered from Sporting Lisbon to Porto 2 years ago for a internal record fee of 15M Eur if i recall correctly), maybe he just feels well here. Anyway, Porto is a better team then the Spurs anytime anyday.

Hulk is an unique player with unmatched pace, acceleration and sheeer power, and Porto made an excellent deal with him, 60M Eur.

Witsel well i might be biased because i'm a Porto supporter, but, was an exccent deal for Benfica too, because i don't think he is worth the 40M Eur, altough, he is very young and talented.

Edited by drukqs11
  • Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kokeboka

Man City have signed Benfica's Javi Garcia, spanish defensive midfielder, for roughly €30M according to the portuguese press. Hate to see him go.

English forum members: get ready for some injuries: that guy is an absolute beast regarding dangerous tackles.

Take your Porto goggles off dude, he's tenacious but he's a clean player.

Guest drukqs11

Take your Porto goggles off dude, he's tenacious but he's a clean player.

I don't want to start a discussion about this here, let our English buddys judge it for us in a couple of months :)

Hulk is an unique player with unmatched pace, acceleration and sheeer power, and Porto made an excellent deal with him, 60M Eur.

Lol I'll have some of whatever you're smoking.

Fuck if we'd signed Neymar I would have masturbated for a week solid. no homo

Guest drukqs11

Lol I'll have some of whatever you're smoking.

I've watched countless matches with Hulk playing, both on the Dragão or on TV, and trust me, that guy is a beast :).

Anyway, i smoke good stuff indeed :P

Hulk is a decent striker, but no way is he worth 60 million Euros.

Also (and this is no related to the quality of Hulk) but surely Zenit St. Petersburg splashing out this much cash means Financial Fair Play is dead in the water? I mean is there a chance in hell that they matched that in revenue?

Guest drukqs11

Hulk is a decent striker, but no way is he worth 60 million Euros.

Also (and this is no related to the quality of Hulk) but surely Zenit St. Petersburg splashing out this much cash means Financial Fair Play is dead in the water? I mean is there a chance in hell that they matched that in revenue?

True, thats why i said it was an excellent deal by Porto!

That's called natural gas money! Wenger also talked about it somedays ago in England, concerning of course clubs like Chelsea and Man City. But then, if the club has some investors, what can we do? Some guys just like to waste money playing Football Manager in real life :)

Edited by drukqs11

It's 40 millions by paper, other sum goes to Hulk and the agent's network. If you don't know, when Porto bought Hulk from japanese club, money was given to lower-division uruguayan club Rentistas (firstly 5,5 mil for 50% rights, then another 13,5 mil for 35%) where Hulk never played or actually been to. That's why Chelsea couldn't buy him, because third-party deals are prohibited for english clubs, unlike in South. There is FIFA investigation on this and many other similar deals by the same highly influential agent.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-16/fifa-to-probe-56-million-soccer-player-trading-operation-that-netted-hulk.html

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mirezzi

Very difficult year to be a Newcastle supporter. Shit's totally falling apart and Pardew looks more and more like the middling manager we all thought he would be two years ago.

Fuck Demba Ba and his cunt of an agent. I hope his infamous gammy knee falls apart in his first run out for Chelsea.

Very difficult year to be a Newcastle supporter. Shit's totally falling apart and Pardew looks more and more like the middling manager we all thought he would be two years ago.

Fuck Demba Ba and his cunt of an agent. I hope his infamous gammy knee falls apart in his first run out for Chelsea.

If Newcastle manages to sign Loic Remy, they might actually end up being strengthened this transfer-window. At least they will have two quality strikers (Remy & Cisse) that might actually be able to play together.

And Debuchy is also a quality player. And once players like Cabaye, Ben Arfa are not injured anymore, things will look very different.

Edited by Npoess
Apparently Wenger is willing to pay 16 million pund for David Villa.

I just don't understand what's going on in his head anymore.

Villa is still a top class striker.

2012/13 Spanish La Liga

GAMES GOALS ASSISTS SHOTS

12 5 1 9

He'll also fix Wenger's desire for an inside left forward.

Edited by jhonny
Guest Gary C
He'll also fix Wenger's desire for an inside left forward.

Podolski? Gervinh-hahaha. But seriously, we've got cover for wingers. There's a Japanese kid he's always bleating on about too. Faster than Walcott apparently.

We need a lethal central finisher. Giroud is a target-man and Walcott is clearly not going to sign*. Chamakh's gone. Park was the oddest signing I've ever seen.

Villa can work as a finisher and he's already schooled in the style of delivery he'd be likely to receive at Arsenal, but he's not the most exciting prospect. Are we going to be both Barca's finishing school and retirement home?

*Hope I'm proved wrong.

Guest Ron Manager

What's the deal with Sneijder? Is it just his wages that are keeping him from going to any half-decent club? Or has he lost it since he's been on the bench?

What's the deal with Sneijder? Is it just his wages that are keeping him from going to any half-decent club? Or has he lost it since he's been on the bench?

Wage demands coupled with injury-proneness. Another thing is that he was arguably the best player of 2009-10 season in the world, i guess he doesn't want to go to decent club like Tottenham but still elite one, at least like PSG. Currently he waits for something better than Galatasaray.

Is it just me, or this january transfer-window much quieter than usual?

I know the transfers only really gets going towards the end. But I don't read/hear about as many rumors as usual.

My feeling is that now it's usual situation since economic crisis and increasing fair-play talk, e.g. after Torres & Carroll swap. Last winter there was nothing like transfers of Lucas Moura to PSG and Pato to Corinthians in terms of transfer fees. New places to look at are Brazilian and Chinese markets.

• 2 weeks later...