IGNORED

quitting smoking

Guest disparaissant

Guest disparaissant

it's fine, in retrospect, it's hilarious. it just happened to be the only thing on hand that was absorbent.

tumblr_l5xgnlpAs41qbliaho1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1279952654&Signature=sqMsHFFbGTn2fW0kL3LJexzKUec%3D

also he was mocking me.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

i've only seen spock, scotty, and kirk.

also in my own defense, i won that from a claw machine. i do like star trek, but not enough to spend more than 50 cents on a plush captain kirk. i also have a plush apu, shrek's girlfriend, bart simpson, stewie griffin, and betty boop lookin like she's on her way to a bauhaus concert (fishnets and all)

I wouldn't say smoking makes you mature, more that being mature (sometimes) makes you want to drink and/or smoke.

For various reasons.

Eeehhh. Not really. It's more that people want to drink and smoke to be more mature. :/

I was looking from the maturity's point of view not how people want to look cooler if they smoke :rolleyes:

Smoking really makes me calmer, and I can focus much better when I've had my smoke. Well not always of course, and I never smoke whilst on watmm and you see how well focused I am here lol

I wouldn't say smoking makes you mature, more that being mature (sometimes) makes you want to drink and/or smoke.

For various reasons.

Eeehhh. Not really. It's more that people want to drink and smoke to be more mature. :/

I was looking from the maturity's point of view not how people want to look cooler if they smoke :rolleyes:

Smoking really makes me calmer, and I can focus much better when I've had my smoke. Well not always of course, and I never smoke whilst on watmm and you see how well focused I am here lol

I just find it silly that you would say people think: "I am mature, I wanna drink and smoke!"

You don't think that unless you're retarded. You just get this need, if you get it at all. That's it.

Alright I can kind of see that.

Guest disparaissant

took a puff of a mate's newport. absolutely disgusting. i think i've successfully quit. gonna get drunk sometime today though, so that'll be the real test.

Guest Rambo

ahhh but what if it hadn't been disgusting? You would be up shit creek witha paddle but due to nicotine withdrawl you thought the paddle was calling you a cunt so you threw it into the turd and now you are both losers. Feed off my contempt for you, girl.

Used to smoke regularly. But after a stronger LSD trip it just started to taste like shit and I managed to cut down severely and now I just smoke when drinking and trying to cut down on that as well (both drinking and smoking). Have no longer an urge to smoke after eating a meal which was a big problem before when trying to quit.

So in essence LSD helped me quit smoking.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

oh yes? could help me quit smoking eh? hmmm I was already getting impatient to dive down the rabbit hole again already but thanks for the excuse to perform cunnilingus on the last Lucy Sky Diamond I got in my freeze

Guest disparaissant

ahhh but what if it hadn't been disgusting? You would be up shit creek witha paddle but due to nicotine withdrawl you thought the paddle was calling you a cunt so you threw it into the turd and now you are both losers. Feed off my contempt for you, girl.

i really would have been, you are not wrong. it was a moment of weakness and i got real lucky.

also i've decided not to get drunk, that is the downfall of many who try to quit. instead i'm GoNnA GeT mAh HaIr DiD.

i'm no smoker, but from the people around me i can tell you that the success of going like a cold turkey entirely depends on the level of the "enough is enough" feeling. if you feel it in every cell of your body, you're going toward a smokeless future. if you're still on the fence.... well good luck, but the odds are against you.

and i wish you all the best dude.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I really wanted to last time I fried (which was the hardest I ever have) I strongly felt like smoking was a really disgusting addiction but I couldn't stop because I pathetically smoked OP's (other peoples cigarettes) while pretending I was gonna quit.

I plan on continuing to exile alcohol, energy drinks, marijuana, junk food, refined sugars, weekday internets (only Saturday and Sunday am I now allowed the interwebs as its getting in the way of being productive with music when I'm home) from my shell for next few months and you can bet I'm going to attempt to quit smoking as many times as I need during this process

Guest disparaissant

yeah i've had enough. between the fact that i really can't afford to spend like 30-40 dollars a week on something as pointless as smokes and the fact that i'm trying to live healthier in every other way (quit eating as much meat [no, troon had nothing to do with this, simply health reasons,] quit drinking sugary sodas, started walking 3-4 miles a day) might as well quit smoking too!

i haven't had a single craving today, either. let my roommate fuck with my hair all day and watched some terrible show about ninjas fighting spartans or something. not one single moment where i was like "wow, i really could go for a smoke."

kind of awesome.

yeah i've had enough. between the fact that i really can't afford to spend like 30-40 dollars a week on something as pointless as smokes and the fact that i'm trying to live healthier in every other way (quit eating as much meat [no, troon had nothing to do with this, simply health reasons,] quit drinking sugary sodas, started walking 3-4 miles a day) might as well quit smoking too!

i haven't had a single craving today, either. let my roommate fuck with my hair all day and watched some terrible show about ninjas fighting spartans or something. not one single moment where i was like "wow, i really could go for a smoke."

kind of awesome.

Excellent, well done you. Keep it up!

Roleplay

If you think of a cigarette as a very small, thin penis, perhaps belonging to a short fat asian gangster with syphilis and you're his smacked up concubine sucking his maggotty barely tumescent cock for just one more hit, this may help you give up. I dunno, I don't smoke.

Roleplay

If you think of a cigarette as a very small, thin penis, perhaps belonging to a short fat asian gangster with syphilis and you're his smacked up concubine sucking his maggotty barely tumescent cock for just one more hit, this may help you give up. I dunno, I don't smoke.

This has just made me sad that Tesco Express isn't open.

I have 2 ciggies left, then the lady and I are done smokin. I will continue to herb. Synchronicity.

Congrats, I wish you all the luck dude. Stick with it.

I was cleaning under my couch a few days ago and found a lighter and a cigarette. I took both of them and put them in the garbage pile, and threw them out. I've been having dreams where I've been smoking or trying to find a place to smoke, which is usually outside. I still want to smoke occasionally, but I think it's more psychological at this point. My mind keeps trying to convince me that it is enjoyable, but I keep telling myself that it will most likely give me cancer and COPD. So yeah it's been 3 weeks now.

Guest Sprigg

Congrats, man! For me a month was a huge break the last go around.

I've started again... have yet to determine if I feel like quitting for the third time.

Archived