IGNORED

having a baby!

jules

congrats whatever the outcome. i was expecting a girl with the second one... but it turned out to be a boy so all was good... 2 boys... 2 out of control, lost my chill ways, screaming from the top of my lung boys.

lol. thanks man

congratulations jewles!

:beer:

thanks bear! :emotawesomepm9:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scrambled Ears

what if it's a black kid?

lol...

im the last male of my family name and seriously who cares about continuing on your family name...all the people who care will be dead soon enough then its only you and when youre dead you wont care one shit what anyone says about the jules's. i wouldnt want to have a girl bc id be worried about all you scumsuckers getting to her. then again i wouldnt want a boy bc he might turn out to be a scumsucker. tough draw either way...btw sports are for dads...before you know it youll be listening to sting and fleetwood mac and throwing around dadisms so youre fucked no matter the gender

edit: congrats! :beer:

Once you have your child, or maybe before, you are going to realize that the sex of the child is totally unimportant to the fact that IT'S YOUR CHILD, meaning, as long as you're a good person (and i'm inclined to believe you are), any reservations about the child being a female will be drowned out by pure and unadulterated love. SO, congrats man, and I hope that whatever the sex is, your child is born healthy. I don't doubt that you'll treat it most excellent.

Why did this thread affect me so much?

Once you have your child, or maybe before, you are going to realize that the sex of the child is totally unimportant to the fact that IT'S YOUR CHILD, meaning, as long as you're a good person (and i'm inclined to believe you are), any reservations about the child being a female will be drowned out by pure and unadulterated love. SO, congrats man, and I hope that whatever the sex is, your child is born healthy. I don't doubt that you'll treat it most excellent.

Why did this thread affect me so much?

thanks and yes you are totally correct. im not worried about unconditionally loving my child. impotentwhite really nailed it in his post.

hey you are passionate. or about to have a kid too.

Congrats dude. And no, of course you're not wrong - any guy who's had a kid and says he doesn't want to have a little dude running around is full of shit or :pedobear:

And of course you'll love your little girl with all your heart, it won't make a bit of difference. BTW, teach her to golf, LPGA bitches be making mad cheddah.

hahaha 3, but none of 'em are mine by blood. I love the hell out of em though. I doubt I'll have any of my own seed because the woman I want to marry can't have any more or she could die. :shrug: Maybe if I hit it rich I can do the surrogate thing, but I'm not even thinking about that right now.

dude... we have a blonde kid! he has blonde straight hair! my wife, me, and the eldest son have dark wavy/curly hair. but he does look like me... a white me!

i thought this was going to be trepedation about bringing a child into a world falling apart at the seams. Id feel pretty weird having a child knowing theres a 67 percent chance i will end up eating it for sustenance while i cross the new american wasteland under cover of night, all in a vain search for a glimmer of hope.

hahaha 3, but none of 'em are mine by blood. I love the hell out of em though. I doubt I'll have any of my own seed because the woman I want to marry can't have any more or she could die. :shrug: Maybe if I hit it rich I can do the surrogate thing, but I'm not even thinking about that right now.

ha. well ill sell you mine if its a girl. lol

JUST JOKING!!

:facepalm:

dude... we have a blonde kid! he has blonde straight hair! my wife, me, and the eldest son have dark wavy/curly hair. but he does look like me... a white me!

:orly:

but seriously..

j/k

no i'm not

j/k. and you're black, or what?

What a crazy coincidence! I'll be having a baby daughter soon too, and I'm wondering, what is the best size box to keep her in, and what size air holes should I cut in it? I'm afraid if the holes are too small she'll end up like that mongo from Life Goes On, lol. :emotawesomepm9:

[congratulations!]

What a crazy coincidence! I'll be having a baby daughter soon too, and I'm wondering, what is the best size box to keep her in, and what size air holes should I cut in it? I'm afraid if the holes are too small she'll end up like that mongo from Life Goes On, lol. :emotawesomepm9:

Dude, make sure you get a good foot-binder!

I know! But I was thinking, I'm a modern guy and foot binding seems so barbaric by today's standards, it might save her a lot of discomfort, and achieve the same dainty look to just quickly sever the foot at the ankle. What do you think?

fucking lol. only on watmm.

btw congrats lumpenprol!

Congrats to both of you cunts. :beer:

btw Jules, if you don't have a boy on the first go, the solution is simple. squeeze another one out, then another, and then another until you finally have a child you can love.

but seriously..

j/k

no i'm not

j/k. and you're black, or what?

lol... wife is mexican and i'm half puerto rican and costa rican.

fucking lol. only on watmm.

btw congrats lumpenprol!

Congrats to both of you cunts. :beer:

btw Jules, if you don't have a boy on the first go, the solution is simple. squeeze another one out, then another, and then another until you finally have a child you can love.

ha. thanks jefferoo. im sure my kid will shit his/her pants more gracefully than you though.

av-3261.gif

I know! But I was thinking, I'm a modern guy and foot binding seems so barbaric by today's standards, it might save her a lot of discomfort, and achieve the same dainty look to just quickly sever the foot at the ankle. What do you think?

the problem with this solution is that she will be unable to serve you tea or work in the fields.

Congrats Jules. And don't worry, it's perfectly normal to prefer having one gender over the other. If it is a girl, that feeling will probably go out the window and you'll still be equally thrilled. I have both a boy and a girl now. Fatherhood's great.

My daughter was born early last Friday morning at my house, one month early, right into my hands as I frantically talked to a 911 operator on my cell phone while waiting for the ambulance to get there. It was at the same time the greatest and most terrifying experience of my life. With that in mind, good luck and have fun (and pack your suitcases early)! Expect the unexpected. Now don't you feel better?

Archived