IGNORED

having a baby!

jules

Guest cuntainer

but that's what i was saying in the first post, a family with 2 children in a country with low mortality rate doesn't contribute to growth, the 2 children basically replace the 2 parents.

world citizens...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Backson

im saying i really was hoping to carry my family name on with a boy first.

wow, are we back in the 14 hundreds?

oh wait no, they had cool shit too. not just the dumb crap.

Thank You for further overcrowding this planet and advancing it towards eventual destruction. People need to stop multiplying. Adopting children from under privileged countries would be the eco-friendliest way to continue ones family and it would also be a start to breaking down the artificial construct of race.

suicide is always an option for those who really want to help the planet with that :whistling:

Thank You for further overcrowding this planet and advancing it towards eventual destruction. People need to stop multiplying. Adopting children from under privileged countries would be the eco-friendliest way to continue ones family and it would also be a start to breaking down the artificial construct of race.

orig-10027511.jpg

Guest Scrambled Ears

i wouldnt want to have a girl bc id be worried about all you scumsuckers getting to her.

You know you'd be high fiving me in 16 years time if I, at the age of 39, really were to scum suck (lick out) your 16 year old daughter

yes...then pressing charges

suicide is always an option for those who really want to help the planet with that :whistling:

That's actually true. If you have any decency you should all off yourself. Unfortunately those who won't do it are even bigger cunts and would make the others self-sacrifice pointless.

i wouldnt want to have a girl bc id be worried about all you scumsuckers getting to her.

You know you'd be high fiving me in 16 years time if I, at the age of 39, really were to scum suck (lick out) your 16 year old daughter

yes...then pressing charges

Not every country has as puritanical laws regarding age of consent as the US. In some countries it's OK for dirty old men to caress perky and supple willing 16 year old tits while ravaging the untouched and slightly fuzzy pubed pink pussy with their worn and leathered cock. :pedobear:

Guest Scrambled Ears

Not every country has as puritanical laws regarding age of consent as the US. In some countries it's OK for dirty old men to caress perky and supple willing 16 year old tits while ravaging the untouched and slightly fuzzy pubed pink pussy with their worn and leathered cock. :pedobear:

yes, ive learned you can also just run to france and become a national icon and probably continue to drug and rape all the pre-pubescent girls you want...and smoke le-cigarette

That's actually true. If you have any decency you should all off yourself. Unfortunately those who won't do it are even bigger cunts and would make the others self-sacrifice pointless.

then get off your soap box and do it. lead the way champy. :spiteful:

i wanna have like seven kids just to piss azatoth off.

I'll come and butcher them all, unless I've already committed suicide by then.

i'm glad to know you care about me :blush:

No, but still doesn't change the fact that it's still overcrowding the earth. Last time I checked we all live on the same rock. And considering the resource hogs developed countries are, adding more people there makes it even worse.

the only way we're adding more people to developed countries is through immigration. If you look at fertility rates for developed countries (let's say GDP per capita of $10,000) you find that these countries generally have fertility rates that do not even replace the population. The US does, just barely.

So how do we cut down on population growth? Increase development. Countries are richer, better health care, less chance of your kid kicking the bucket, you don't have to have so many kids to work and sustain the family, all of these things come about through increased development. Can we increase development in a responsible, environmentally sustainable manner? It's definitely a goal to strive towards.

I am not too optimistic about increasing development in a sustainable manner. People will be moving into cities and we've all seen how it starts to look when too many people are trying to make it in an urban environment where the infrastructure simply isn't there or too slow to adapt. And the developing countries like India and China are going through the same process as Europe did when it was industrialized, albeit at an accelerated pace, instead of looking at alternative ways to develop. And the people there will be wanting the same stuff as we have gotten thanks to exploiting them for centuries. Who will they exploit to get their riches?

The constant population growth means that there will be a constant resource shortage. People need food and water and that needs land and there's an finite amount of it around. Cutting down rain forests in the way of farmland will likely have catastrophic and long-term effects on this planets biosphere.

I just see that at this rate we as humans are simply fucked unless drastic measures are implemented.

Constant population growth is obviously not a desirable outcome. Again though, what you have in developed countries is falling fertility rates. Even in China, the fertility rate is less than 2.0, which as I've said, is not enough to even replace the population.

So we as the human race, could take your position and bury our heads in the sands and say "fuck it, it's been a good run", or we could actually try and do something about it.

I'll take the second option, with the hope that immortality and regeneration technology come around before i die, so i can go back to being a 22 year old and fuck many more women. :) (obviously taking care not to impregnate them...lol)

Guest Rambo

What if you have a son and he's gay???

i would care as much if i have a daughter and she is gay. i could care less. whatever will make them happy is what will make me happy.

you couldn't care less, Jules.

It's only a family name. If your daughter has a kid, the bit that actually matters is passed on....

Guest Scrambled Ears

Even in China, the fertility rate is less than 2.0, which as I've said, is not enough to even replace the population.

isnt this due to government control? how are these fertility rates figured out? census?

Guest Rambo

Childbirth in most developed countries is either flat or declining. It's only in the poor countries where child mortality is higher that they are still popping out the kids with fury.

Archived