IGNORED

So, The Tuss...

Q27

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cult fiction

So Luke Vibert is Voafose and The Tuss. And Aphex is Monolith and Jodey Kendrick right. I get it now! It all makes sense! :sorcerer:

Luke Vibert is Luke Vibert

Voafose is Jeremy Simmonds

The Tuss is Richard D. James

Aphex Twin is Richard D. James

Monolith is David Barnard

Jodey Kendrick is Jodey Kendrick

Troon is Andy Jenkinson

If The Tuss is not Richard :rolleyes: I would still buy their musics. I just don't like the uncertainty is all.

that's the way i see it. i've sometimes wondered what is behind the name. it isn't a big deal, but curiosity is really frowned upon on watmm.

>"i wonder if the Tuss is (X)"

>"NO IT'S RICAHRDD WHO FUCKIGN CARES GODDAMIT AAAAAAAHHAHAHA FUCK YOU I'M BETTER JUST LISTEN TO THE MUSIC AND STOP BEING A FREE THINKING INDIVIDUAL MY DICK HURTS"

it's been a non issue for a long long time, if there was any REAL question once the music surfaced. Also, Q27, to say curiosity is really frowned upon at watmm is one of the most laughably ignorant things I've ever heard on watmm.

Heh heh heh... I did not say that. :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...

Ok so here is the truth about the tuss, I can prove it, I have log files from myspace n shit:

Richards older brother never died, the family was made to believe he died, but no,

he was kept by Fritzel in the cellar in Austria (admittedly its hard to reconstruct this part, I guess you just have to believe)

but then escaped to Mongolia, he had never heard of his younger brother nor had he ever heard of his music,

but the plantation owner he was sold to (yeah I know he escaped but then was sold ok?), had an old moog rotting around,

he got that machine from a former Nazi (yep a former Nazi) in exchange for one of his ugly daughters,

and he also had an akai s1100 sampler with 32 megs of RAM

(sold to him by Egyptian Lover as he was saving up for a tr808).

The older Richard was working all day, but in the evenings he started making music, compulsively, he got himself a myspace account (yeah u figure right, those logs) and got discovered and signed by rephlex, happy end !

Archived