• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

since when is nudity allowed on youtube? I can see her wizard's sleeve

Check out her mate "David Davidson"

Guest Lube Saibot

lol at the people barely containing laughter

lol at the goth finally getting into it when the fingering starts

the bit where she just says consonants and phonemes randomly while smearing poo on herself is so funny i peed and cried a little IRL. one of you guys should crop that out and loop it it please. :beer:

lol at her shakey-hand stage fright compounding the already monumental amount of awkward inherent to the whole content itself

finally, lol at being so fucking juvenile and banal all throughout. reeked so much of this kinda bullshit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK3u2XBbgbY

rush, adaptation, etc

Guest Franklin

D+

comments: learn how to operate a can opener, boring, shaky hands, cannot talk properly, gay as in lame, gay as in homosexual

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lols at all the posters in past hipster threads who didn't think true full on hipster's like this are epic facepalm retarded. This stupid shit proves that defending real hipsters is a guilty by association shot on sight crime.

The problem is real folks and if you don't admit its a fucking stupid your apart of douche-y embarrassing insult on modern humanity.

Guest Lube Saibot

lols at all the posters in past hipster threads who didn't think true full on hipster's like this are epic facepalm retarded. This stupid shit proves that defending real hipsters is a guilty by association shot on sight crime.

The problem is real folks and if you don't admit its a fucking stupid your apart of douche-y embarrassing insult on modern humanity.

+++

rubbing yourself in shit then masturbating in front of your dorm mates isn't normal... but on meth it is

wtf did I just watch? fucking hispters, i swear.

what is with this site's obsession with hipsters? this is just art, and really really shit art at that.

Look at the crowd...now tell me, what did you see?

Guest analogue wings

what is with this site's obsession with hipsters? this is just art, and really really shit art at that.

Obligatory Defensive Post In Hipster Thread

Guest Rotwang

what exactly did you find retarded about this piece? summarize your response in the most retarded way possible.

[belms angrily]

That just about sums it up.

20hvdzp.jpg

LOL I think I know that guy. Also the asian guy at the front was totally hilarious. YOu can see his mind working - "I'm being a rebel, but damn I should be studying or my parents will be mad, then I won't get that 5 series when I graduate, and how am I gonna pick up chicks with only a 3 series."

Also, clearly this person has never been poor. Otherwise she would know how to operate a can opener.

Guest analogue wings

Step 0: Never work a day in your life, ergo have no life experience to make art about

Step 1: Have rich parents

Step 2: Go to art school

Step 3: Drop out of art school due to fashionable mental illness

Step 4: Do the same bullshit attention whore crap you would have done if you'd never been to art school

today i opened a can of peas and i couldnt get that image of her slathering brown goop on/in her vagina out of my head.... if that was the point of this 'piece' she has succeeded... cause i am never going to be able to open a can the same way again... :wacko:

Archived