IGNORED

Hipster art

Guest MaxChewie

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've seen a stripper snuff candles out and open bottles with her vadge... and pull razor blades and fire pingpong balls from it.

PERFORMANCE ART!

i've seen a stripper snuff candles out and open bottles with her vadge... and pull razor blades and fire pingpong balls from it.

PERFORMANCE ART!

seriously! this girl could have opened a tin of spaghetti-o's with her flaps!

so tempted to post many a NSFW gif of variety item giner antics

are shock pics cool with watmm? (i saw how ruffled impotentwhitecapitalist got over some child murder)

so tempted to post many a NSFW gif of variety item giner antics

are shock pics cool with watmm? (i saw how ruffled impotentwhitecapitalist got over some child murder)

plz don't as the thread isn't labialled as NSFW ,...

PERFORMANCE ART!

more like a HAPPENING !

Guest JW Modestburns

I wonder if they know that they are retarded.

In New England this would be classified under "Wicked Retarded".

That's all I have to add.

Guest Enter a new display name

People here obviously don't understand the artistic depth expressed in that happening. You, average people, cannot fathom a real artist's mind.

*listens to Animal Collective*

Guest taxman

i feel as though i've been insulted or somehow shortchanged after watching that. the part of the performance you can see from the video was boring, but i didn't even get to see the boring performance because the cameraman was more interested in the audience. it's like they're wasting my time twice, all at the same time.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Fucking LOL, really funny thread watmm

14993078.jpg

I don't really want to watch it again but when I watched it I thought she was bleeding or something? that altreport page made out that she had pre-shoved spaghettios up her chuff and held them in while she laboriously fumbled with the tin. sounds less disgusting.

My mum and dad had free tickets to some theatre thing one night and my dad bailed out so my mum asked me to go with her, didn't really know what it was going to be about. Turned out to be this performance piece with three young women who were playing eastern european immigrants, first they just talked about how excited they were about coming to england, then they just started all writhing around on the floor and pulling their clothes off and simulating being raped (only without an actual raper, just a half naked girl shoving herself across the stage grunting and crying). a bit awkward with my mother sitting next me to but she bought me a premium lager afterwards and we talked about rape being bad, which is something I believe to this day.

also this guy again

eg3e6b.png

shitsters.jpg

lol squee beat me to it

lol i like the descending staircase styled picture configuration you got going here, yet they get larger and seem to follow a linear styled plot-line, such as:

*art-serious look* ,

*are you serious? look*,

*don't look!*

:cisfor:

to but she bought me a premium lager afterwards and we talked about rape being bad, which is something I believe to this day.

HAH lol, yes the deep complexities of that performance must have really impressed apon you the somewhat difficult to grasp concept of rape being bad, hahaha.

I watched this the first time with sound. The mute version totally doesn't do the thing justice, the whole shittiness aspect is being missed. "Everything is shit" and the stuttering ... very meh. Plus I didn't get she actually pissed when I didn't have the sound. Why did the camera guy had to turn away during the only interesting part ... :angry:

Also lolol @ guy in orange-yellow shirt being frozen from 15-30 sec

here...

NSFW

norm-omt1998c-11.jpg

I peeled a giant poster from this off the wall last week, they have that piece in the collection I was working.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest analogue wings
There is a great deal of difference between a truly “hip” person (that indefinable awareness of what is right, what is current, what is lasting; beyond sophistication, beyond class, it is the essence of being “with it”) and a hipster.

A hipster is a pseudo. The good-looking girl from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, who feels stifled (for the wrong reasons) in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and emigrates to Chicago. Look for the girl two months later in the bars on Chicago’s Rush Street. Look for her just off Times Square; on L.A.’s Strip. You know her. The sleek, well-fed, looks-to-be-good-in-the-hay chick who crosses her legs too high. The chick who gets her meals bought, who has to worry about paying only for her extensive clothing needs and the rent.

Often, it’s only the clothes.

This is the girl who thinks Don Ho is a jazz singer, who goes to Birdland to hear Herbie Mann’s Afro-Jazz Sextet because he plays the kind of jazz you might (if you were a hipster) cha-cha to. This is the girl who wears charm bracelets that jingle.

This is the empty woman, without her own standards, with a Hollywood conception of reality, the girl who talks during the sax man’s solo.

See then, a cultural phenomenon. A leech personality, singularly devoid of purpose, of substantiality. The shadow-people.

The hipsters.

^ Harlan Ellison, 1961

Guest Scrambled Ears

yeaaah!! art!!....

seriously though you have to give it to art...what else can motivate trust-fundies to do anything let alone rub spaghetti-os all over their privates

Archived