IGNORED

Finally! It took me over 1-2 years..

Guest Fatcaesar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you understood me.. of course i know who Autechre is, as well as all the other producers who make (idm...) the thing i pointed out was that it was impossible to answer the question, it kept telling me it was the wrong answer, so what else could i do?

I dont think it matters what you type as the answer. If you attempt to make an account at least 80 times, the moderators realise that you must really want to become a member of watmm, so they eventually let people in.

Thats my theory, anyway.

Guest Fatcaesar

I don't think you understood me.. of course i know who Autechre is, as well as all the other producers who make (idm...) the thing i pointed out was that it was impossible to answer the question, it kept telling me it was the wrong answer, so what else could i do?

I dont think it matters what you type as the answer. If you attempt to make an account at least 80 times, the moderators realise that you must really want to become a member of watmm, so they eventually let people in.

Thats my theory, anyway.

Interesting.. i guess my tolerance isn't big enough -.-

Guest abusivegeorge

Thats my theory, anyway.

Interesting.. i guess my penis isn't big enough -.-

Guest placidburp

wtf's the challenge questoin?? :O

It's a question like "Who are autechre?" and you must answer that question correctly for the registration to be valid.. the only thing is.. what's the answer to that :S anyhow.. I'm an member now so I'm quite happy!

LOL - if you don't know the answer then why are you here lol? I think that question is to separate the IDM-nerds and the rest of the world.

I wouldn't have known the answer...

I've never been told to read the rules.

Because I'm barely a fucking presence on this forum. This is key to a successful WATMM career.

oh, and read the rules.

Guest chunky

hello fat caesar

can you listen to my new trakc

it's at this webber site: www.myspace.com/tillermaniac

need advice regarding EQs

Guest Fatcaesar

Fiskebåt.. i don't know? people love fish, i know i do

And thanks for the.. for the most parts a warm welcome! :wub:

Welcome to What Em.

Please enjoy your stay.

The first order of business is to start a thread espousing the virtues of the Xbox 360 over the playstation and then suggesting to Joyrex (aka Papa) that he open up a Venetian Snares subforum in the WATMM featured artists. He will love you for both of these.

Just kidding, he'd hate you for that. Have fun!

Archived