IGNORED

Check out my new album!

chim

Listened to this last night with headphones on, I put it on and lied down. I enjoyed the second or later half of the album more than the first. This sounds better than just about all of the dubstep I've listened to before. There were some bangers, but the tracks also had some stuff added, I would not expect in a dubstep track which made the tracks unique. I was in a Hypnagogic state towards the end of the album and it was pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing and keep producing dude, this sounded pro as fuck.

I will put this on my MP3 player and listen to it on the road.

Listened to this last night with headphones on, I put it on and lied down. I enjoyed the second or later half of the album more than the first. This sounds better than just about all of the dubstep I've listened to before. There were some bangers, but the tracks also had some stuff added, I would not expect in a dubstep track which made the tracks unique. I was in a Hypnagogic state towards the end of the album and it was pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing and keep producing dude, this sounded pro as fuck.

I will put this on my MP3 player and listen to it on the road.

Thanks for listening man! Yeah I wanted to save the best for last. Really means alot that it's translating well, I'm definitely going to keep it up. I was abit concerned with not having the "right" sound but also think I'm exploring some sounds and moods that mean alot to me and I'm very satisfied with that.

I dig.

I really like bandcamp, the whole set up is athletically pleasing. Just though I'd throw that out there.

Cheers, thanks! Bandcamp is great, the uploading/managing is a breeze, it really does all the work for you.

Awesome! Advertising it on the trashbear massive fb page! :D

Thanks a ton dude, I love what you've done with the place! trashbear updates are my favourite things to pop up in my facebook.

fuckin yeah, nice work Chimera!

Will be putting this into mixes and listening to the fuck out of it!

:emotawesomepm9:

Coooool.

I'll try and mix a track or two into my set this Friday.

That's sick guys, would love to hear the result if a track ends up in a mix!

Guest Smuckers

only up to track 6 but i'm pleasantly surprised by it. i guess i wasn't expecting much and it's been getting better as the album has gone on. nice one.

Nice one! That's some high quality stuff there... and i don't even really like dubstep, although maybe that's because i don't listen to this type! ha thanks for download.

Archived