IGNORED

What if...

jeremymacgregor87

That would be amazing!

Yes?

No?

just a thought

Also, dont you hate when you take a piss and the stream just ricochets like fucking chaos off the basin right on to your legs... If you're job is to design a piss trough, make it curved in accordance with a common stream of piss. FUCKER.

Post your dream OST

Guest Greg Reason

Why anyone would feel the need to replace the Vangelis music is beyond me..... The movie wouldn't be half as good without it

weren't Klaus and Eno already set for doing Dune back then however I can't think of anyone better than Vangelis at that time as he plays to whats happening on screen like Zimmer ect. Saying that an Ethnicolor style score by Jarre would have been cool but 80's Tangerine Dream would have been wrong.

Scott was apparently offered Dune but took Blade Runner instead as he felt it was more appropriate whilst getting over his brothers death

Man, Ridley Scott was the man between 1979-1982. He's done some decent work since, but where do you go after directing Alien/Blade Runner pretty much back to back? Talk about starting at the top of one's game.

And yeah, the original soundtrack is pretty much perfect. So no.

Any of you guys ever hear Jack Danger's re-take on the Forbidden Planet score? it's pretty well done, especially if you watch the movie along with it.

Guest tht tne

what stars of the lid i have heard i have loathed so i do not support this thread though i do also not remember vangelis' score because i was trippen when i watched blade runner

what stars of the lid i have heard i have loathed so i do not support this thread though i do also not remember vangelis' score because i was trippen when i watched blade runner

You should get that tattooed on your forearm. Then people will know you're a bad ass.

Archived