IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

Guest Mirezzi

Ramsay was getting clattered all game, seeing as he makes a living out of being a professional and celebrity bully, I can understand him being targetted.

However that was a bit full on by Sheringham, and any pro footballer will know it's quite easy to give someone a nasty injury and I'm surprised Sheringham decided to do that.

Exactly. Ramsay deserved some abuse, but not a potential blown-out knee, broken limb, etc.

I think Sheringham was just desperate to be relevant for more than 90 minutes again.

I never understood why some guys are so insecure about their hair and go for painful a hairtransplant operation that will undoubtedly look like shit anyways. It's not like having a bald head is anything weird today.

Ramsay was getting clattered all game, seeing as he makes a living out of being a professional and celebrity bully, I can understand him being targetted.

However that was a bit full on by Sheringham, and any pro footballer will know it's quite easy to give someone a nasty injury and I'm surprised Sheringham decided to do that.

Ramsay deserved some abuse

Agreed. Ramsay is a pretentious psuedo-scottish, foul-mouthed bully who looks like a cake that's been left in the rain.

I thought there were a lot of over-aggressive tackles in that game, mainly from Belgium. I guess there are a few players who feel they want to get into the PL and were trying too hard - also they're not at the Euros.

Parker, Cole and Gerrard all gave out some pretty good tackles. Odds on Parker being ejected from a match at the Euros?

Part of the problem is that it's retaliatory in a match. Someone takes a hard tackle and so they'll dish one out. It was like a league match, rather than a friendly.