IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

Alex 'Unaware, Social Autistic" Song772287372.gif?1368999517

Oh Alex, Why would Puyol hang you the trophy, you are as irrelevant as the waterboy, lol.

Edited by Deer
Guest Mirezzi

I think it's just an unfortunate triangular headfuck.

Song is thinking, "Awww man, thanks for caring about me despite my having never played this season."

Abidal is thinking, "Awww man, thanks for caring about me 'cause I had cancer and shit which really sucked."

Puyol is thinking, "Awww man, I love black footballers, but dammit they all look alike. Oh, right, that's the one."

I know Abidal has beat cancer, and I'm really happy for the guy.

But the fact that he always have to be the one lifting the trophy, is getting a bit silly.

(not to say it should be Song)

edit: you know what.. I actually don't even care, why am I even posting this?

Edited by Ceerial
Guest Mirezzi

All I know is that Song was fucking awesome for the Arse for '11 and '12. It's sad to see a quality EPL footballer sold to Tappy Tappy F.C. just to ride pine.

Song is at fault for thinking he is important or relevant enough to lift the trophy first, i mean Messi is there, why would song think he should lift the trophy ahead of messi?

Spurs moonwalk

freundmoonwalk.gif

Steffen Freund what a character, i bet he has no idea about tactics or anything like that, hes just there to bring color.

Hes probably very similar to Paul Ince in the tactics department ..

paul%20ince%20blackburn%20football.gif