IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

absolute fucking moron. doing shit like that should get people banned for a season. what gives him the right to do that. If I kicked an guy while I was at work, I'd get sacked and would completely wreck my career.

“I’m not worried by what the fans say. Some of them are just talking out of their backside. “I’ve certainly got more intelligence than them.”

Jon Kinnear ladies and gentlemen.

Fucking Jon Obi Mikel has scored. What am I watching?

terrible defending. Lugano is the best defender and the worst defender at the same time, the guy is a fucking riddle.

Guest Mirezzi

Instead of bothering with quotes from Kinnear or Shearer, etc. I'll just say this as one resounding ROFL moment:

Newcastle United - 2013/2014

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8799391/Premier-League-Tottenham-boss-Andre-Villas-Boas-dreams-of-Dakar-Rally

Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas dreams of Dakar Rally

While he is loving his role at Tottenham, Villas-Boas does not think he will remain in football beyond the next decade and he would like to explore other interests, including the Dakar Rally, the world's most famous off-road motorsport event.
"My passion for football makes me live it very intensively over 11 months and dedicate myself to that, but I think life allows you to enjoy other things," he is quoted as telling Portuguese newspaper O Jogo.
"For me, there is a limit and, in the next five to 10 years, I will quit coaching.
"To compete in the Dakar Rally is a lifetime ambition for me and is something I know I have to do.
"It went from a passion to an obligation, a destination of life, but I can only do it when I leave football. I will do it."
Villas-Boas added: "I just want to be proud of my career. I try to play good football with the teams I join and this is the recognition that fulfils me.
"I do not know where my career will take me. What I do know is that it will not last too long."

It just craves for 'shop, sorry i'm not down with the chops myself

Cmh8Xao.png

luul football aint real, clueless presenters, moral is lost

The presenters dont get it, they just dont fucking get it

That's all truth. It is known that initially he wanted to buy Man Utd, but it wasn't available at the time, then he had a choice between Tottenham and Chelsea. Until recently he was financing Russian national team coach's large contracts and youth academy. Many oligarchs are coming as main sponsors into football and other sports on national scale now. Some examples include Prokhorov, also owner of NBA's Brooklyn Nets, Kerimov, who is making European top club out of Anji in the poorest and most conflicting region of Russia, and lately Rybolovlev, who signed Falcao and FC Porto stars for many millions at Monaco. Latter is autonomous yet, but he certainly learnt his strategy from Abramovich.