IGNORED

STOP THE MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO

awepittance

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the sad part is that 10 years later its still ground zero and still a hole in the ground. a religious temple will be on the spot where people were killed in the name of thst religon before there is a true monument for the people who died there. they should just put a fucking olive garden, applebees and fridays there, throw their arms in the air and be done with it.

Guest disparaissant

the sad part is that 10 years later its still ground zero and still a hole in the ground. a religious temple will be on the spot where people were killed in the name of thst religon before there is a true monument for the people who died there. they should just put a fucking olive garden, applebees and fridays there, throw their arms in the air and be done with it.

ugh dude it's not on the spot where the people died, and they ARE going to build a fucking applebees there. the actual spot where the towers stood will be a subterranean mall. a monument to conspicuous consumption literally built in the ashes of the people who died on 9/11.

a religious temple will be on the spot where people were killed in the name of thst religon before there is a true monument for the people who died there.

edit: but you realize it's 2 blocks away right?

i'll let disparaissant do the work for me :emotawesomepm9:

Guest disparaissant

you did say "on the spot of" but i was more intent on pointing out that there will likely be an applebees there. if not an applebees, definitely a claire's and probably one of those really awful mall taco bells that only have like half the menu.

you did say "on the spot of" but i was more intent on pointing out that there will likely be an applebees there. if not an applebees, definitely a claire's and probably one of those really awful mall taco bells that only have like half the menu.

i know, but you did get my point. and if it is a shitty half taco bell well then that is just truely awful. just awful.

Guest analogue wings

I'm thinking a Dennys. They could have a "twin towers" unlimited pancakes special.

DIABETES IS THE REAL TERRORISTZ

does larry silverstein still own the land?

No he sold it to Jewy Jewenbergstein for 16 tonnes of fluoride and shares in Halliburton.

Alright let me lay down the truth her. Only the real truth can be flouridated from the get go. There is nothing that one can see from the apple. The apple bees. There are bees that have apples near them. There are bees and tacos that have bells near them. Isaac Asimov once said "It takes more than capital to swing business. You've got to have the A. I. D. degree to get by - Advertising, Initiative, and Dynamics. " You can extrapolate the dust huntress from this barrage of miracles. Yes. The true enema of porcupines lies with us, the chosen few who will lead this world into a brand new golden age of turtles and stuff. Hey look at me I am so random and weird...I am probably on drugs! Ha! Tortoise and cobblestones. Ghost pickles and pineapples and the small apples that Walter Benesch recently gave me. I recently made pesto using mushrooms that I handpicked. They were cairn boletes and I dried them in a food dehydrator. This is bowling. Ghosts were in my horse jackelope.

Guest no carrier

It also reveals again how it's still acceptable to openly be racist against muslims in this country

it's always acceptable to be openly racist against someone in this country. off the top of my head in reverse chronological order:

french (cameo)

russians

japanese

germans

irish

indians/native-americans

the british

back to the french (when we were formally british subjects)

etc etc

oh and then there's black people too. but that doesn't count, as we have a black president so those days are SOOOO OVER!

basically, muslims are just the flavor of the month. the cold war ran out of gas and the USSR ended and a need for a new bogeyman arose, only this time it had to be more personal because we're so desensitized to large-scale war and thermonuclear war it became an old hat. aha! we'll set 1/6th of the world's population (muslims) as the bogeyman, and they want to kill *YOU* because they hate you because YOU'RE SO FREE. THEY CAN USE OUR FREEDOMS AGAINST US! terrorism is way more personal than the iron curtain, also, it's a whole lot easier to fabricate and make up imaginary threats (see "1984" and the origin of the term "al qaeda") such as "hey we need an excuse to roll out the full body scan devices we've invested billions in, so how do we do this? oh yeah, let's have some asshole try to make an underwear bomb, fail, and the public will beg for more security"

anyone else notice how quickly those full body scanners showed up after that shit? * twilight zone theme *

Ghost pickles and pineapples and the small apples that Walter Benesch recently gave me. I recently made pesto using mushrooms that I handpicked. They were cairn boletes and I dried them in a food dehydrator. This is bowling. Ghosts were in my horse jackelope.

fucking lol

are these justin bieber lyrics?

Guest analogue wings

french (cameo)

russians

japanese

When was it ? Because we didn't go to iraq ?

Yes. At this point you retroactively became "cowards" who had to be "saved" in WWII by a nation who didn't even enter the war until they absolutely had to.

Also Freedom Fries.

When I was in NY, a guy walked up to me in a starbuck and started speaking in french. He told me he loved france and french people etcx... balabla and he also apologized for double U's policy. It was back in 2005-6.

And don't forget, America: without the french guns, you'd stilll.... speak english :sorcerer:

i didnt mean literally on the footprint of the towers ffs

i know, but you did get my point. and if it is a shitty half taco bell well then that is just truely awful. just awful.

Donny you're out of your element!

does larry silverstein still own the land?

Hehehehe, funny stuff there!

Alright let me lay down the truth her. Only the real truth can be flouridated from the get go. There is nothing that one can see from the apple. The apple bees. There are bees that have apples near them. There are bees and tacos that have bells near them. Isaac Asimov once said "It takes more than capital to swing business. You've got to have the A. I. D. degree to get by - Advertising, Initiative, and Dynamics. " You can extrapolate the dust huntress from this barrage of miracles. Yes. The true enema of porcupines lies with us, the chosen few who will lead this world into a brand new golden age of turtles and stuff. Hey look at me I am so random and weird...I am probably on drugs! Ha! Tortoise and cobblestones. Ghost pickles and pineapples and the small apples that Walter Benesch recently gave me. I recently made pesto using mushrooms that I handpicked. They were cairn boletes and I dried them in a food dehydrator. This is bowling. Ghosts were in my horse jackelope.

Hahaha! Herein lies the truth about everything. Somewhere in there... :closedeyes::rolleyes::closedeyes:

thread is highly herp derp

mostly ET's alex jonesing though

So you know all there is to know about blindly ingesting a bunch of shit made in a lab that is meant to enhance flavor, make your teeth stronger, and preserve meat way past its due date?

And you've read the fucking rules?!?

Alex Jones is an asshole...

Where are my meds????

and it's a COMMUNITY CENTER! :facepalm:

Guest analogue wings

So you know all there is to know about blindly ingesting a bunch of shit made in a lab that is meant to enhance flavor, make your teeth stronger, and preserve meat way past its due date?

remember guys, if she floats, she's a witch.

Donny you're out of your element

you are probably rigjt but to be honest i went and read the rest of the thread after my first post and realized that they actually are building a fucking mall there? i was just joking about applebees but holy hell thats even sadder that its real.

edit: also i meant to make the point initially that there is still no proper 9/11 memorial but people are getting amped over this.

You believe what you want to man but if she floats she is a witch!

Donny you're out of your element

you are probably right but to be honest i went and read the rest of the thread after my first post and realized that they actually are building a fucking mall there? i was just joking about applebees but holy hell thats even sadder that its real.

Well I was responding to you calling the 'community center' a mosque but yes jokes abound! This thread is the best! Fun for all.....

TeamAmericaOpening.jpg

Amurca

Fuck

Yeh

They'll never sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

strangviv.jpg

They'll never sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

strangviv.jpg

Thanks, I love that film.

Guest analogue wings

You believe what you want to man but if she floats she is a witch!

the irony being that this thread's kind of about how distrusting things you don't understand is bad...

Archived