IGNORED

STOP THE MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO

awepittance

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is his current facebook pic...

36777_412077874905_546564905_4335519_5720513_n.jpg

He was definitely a huge supporter of the troops and the war, but man I would never think he would do something like this. Haven't talked to him in years, but jesus mike wtf is wrong with you :facepalm:

I currently live in a "red state" and all I can say is I need more than my fingers and toes to count the times I've heard "I can tolerate this and that and this, but Muslims are just *insert derogatory remark*".

Ever since September 11th, 2001 I havn't needed "proof" that there are anti-Muslim sentiments in the United States, like Fox news claims that there aren't (or at least Laura Ingram did yesterday). I get to look that ugly shit in the face on a daily basis.

EDIT: also it seems to these type of people Arab and Muslim are interchangeable words. To the more dimwitted, terrorist as well.

Sorry to hear this karma, just try and separate yourself from the man you knew and from what happened...love ya!

Yeah, though Im not sure I really like the memory of him from before either lol...luckily he was just one of 4 other roommates, but man he was definitely a unique character. Glad he didn't snap back then lol, I could not be here

:(

He had some shit built up inside from something bad that happened in his past, glad you weren't the focus of his rage either! Scary stuff man. Maybe he heard a sleeper cell code word on FOX and was programmed to start a race war? Nah, that is something Alex Jones would believe.

well there goes another 15 minutes of my life ill never have back again

You are a douchebag! read the rules asshole! Go read a book instead....

Guest no carrier

french (cameo)

russians

japanese

When was it ? Because we didn't go to iraq ?

it was a few years back. i believe someone in france criticized america's WAR EFFORT, at which point i remember a news story about the butthurt which led the pentagon cafeteria to rename the "french fries" to "freedom fries." i also seem to remember a bunch of talking heads all over the media cracking jokes at the expense of the french during that time, although there was probably the impassioned defense of the french (remember the american revolution?) and whatnot, still, the patriotic thing to do was to call the french pussies and make fun of them for awhile.

disparaissant has said pretty much all that needed to be said and, imo, wins the thread.

You guys should let her be the spokeswoman for all American users. She makes your whole country sound less retarded.

I see what you guys are doing here, nice!

While Vproc I don't know, and therefore don't really care about your opinion...

Chassis, I have been reading your posts for a while now and have noticed that you have the English grammar skills of a mentally challenged person, so lay off on the name calling.

george_carlin.jpg

disparaissant has said pretty much all that needed to be said and, imo, wins the thread.

You guys should let her be the spokeswoman for all American users. She makes your whole country sound less retarded.

Chassis, I have been reading your posts for a while now and have noticed that you have the English grammar skills of a mentally challenged person, so lay off on the name calling.

george_carlin.jpg

I will clarify my opinion. The proposed building is neither a mosque nor on the direct site of the 9/11 attacks. Even if it were either, it shouldn't be a problem because the United States is supposed to have a pluralistic society. What is being built there is a community centre, which there really needn't be a problem with. Total non-issue.

Ha, an American giving me grammar tips. I'll take note.

Chassis Atop, I have been reading your posts for a while now and have noticed that you have the English grammar skills of a mentally challenged person, so lay off on the name calling. you're a dickhead.

Guest beatfanatic

Some fucked up terrorists blew up WTC in the name of Islam = All muslims are generalized as potential terrorists

Karmakramer's white roommate stabs a taxi driver = All white men should be generalized as potential taxi driver stabbers.

:cisfor:

Some fucked up terrorists blew up WTC in the name of Islam = All muslims are generalized as potential terrorists

Karmakramer's white roommate stabs a taxi driver = All white men should be generalized as potential taxi driver stabbers.

Some guy on watmm is a prick = All watmmers should be generalised as pricks.

Guest beatfanatic

Some guy on watmm is a prick = All watmmers should be generalised as pricks.

that seems to be the line of reasoning for most of the people who are opposed to the mosque. I was just trying to show how ridiculous that is.

Archived