STOP THE MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO

awepittance

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eugene: here's all the information you need to know

-it's not a mosque

-it's not being built on ground zero

-it's a community centre modeled after the Jewish community centre known as the 92nd street Y

Now for some commentary

-if you let people's feelings overrule the constitution and law every time some major issue got airtime you'd be living in a society where you wouldn't be able to do anything, ever. Cause think of the children.

edit: the shopping mall is a wonderful celebration of capitalism, right at the heart of american values. What a symbolic stroke of genius. If only it was shaped like a giant penis colored like a dollar bill.

eugene: here's all the information you need to know

-it's not a mosque

-it's not being built on ground zero

-it's a community centre modeled after the Jewish community centre known as the 92nd street Y

this is actually not so relevant as long as those people believe it's a mosque that's being built on ground zero, and the consequences of pissing them off. basically what im saying is: brainwash them back, don't stuff a crescent up their assholes.

Now for some commentary

-if you let people's feelings overrule the constitution and law every time some major issue got airtime you'd be living in a society where you wouldn't be able to do anything, ever. Cause think of the children.

well i guess they feel that they're doing the right and the reasonable thing protesting that project, so it can be regarded as rational decision (at least phenomenologically) if it makes it easier. im actually surprised that you are now the 3rd that thinks that way, certainly it makes thing most difficult but much democratic too, having an influence over your government only once in 4 years is definitely not enough, the populace should have more control in shaping its environment.

Guest disparaissant

this is actually not so relevant as long as those people believe it's a mosque that's being built on ground zero, and the consequences of pissing them off. basically what im saying is: brainwash them back, don't stuff a crescent up their assholes.

oh cool so i guess if i convince a vocal minority of assholes that rape is okay, it should be legal? awesome logic.

Guest disparaissant

right, a majority of people were for slavery and jim crow laws and not giving women the franchise and they were wrong end of.

right, a majority of people were for slavery and jim crow laws and not giving women the franchise and they were wrong end of.

so they were exterminated and then slavery was abolished ?

Guest disparaissant

no, slavery was abolished against their will. they even fought over it! hurrr.

dear eugene,

die plz

kthx

pretty much this.

There are innocent people being killed by the military in Afghanistan and Iraq right now just so that a pipeline can be built from the Caspian Sea to the Persian Gulf. The news makes religion and racism something to worry about. We feed off of their lies. America and its policies are the only thing to worry about. We need a new Thomas Paine.

the populace is often wrong.

i think it's kinda always wrong in the end..but there's that core democratic assumption that people know themselves what's best for them

ah yes, the american war with no casualties, i've read about it.

Guest Helper ET

There are innocent people being killed by the military in Afghanistan and Iraq right now just so that a pipeline can be built from the Caspian Sea to the Persian Gulf

wow...something not retarded

i also think its to do with occupying the region, and taking over the middle east, ultimately for planetary conquest

fuck your mosque controversy

Guest disparaissant

i think it's kinda always wrong in the end..but there's that core democratic assumption that people know themselves what's best for them

ah yes, states seceding and starting a war is totally the equivalent of extermination. moron.

Guest Helper ET

why does everyone have to fight, and call each other moron and stupid and ask them to die? cant we all just get along?

Guest disparaissant

why does everyone have to fight, and call each other moron and stupid and ask them to die? cant we all just get along?

no. go die, moron.

with all the shit we're putting in our bodies - it's a wonder most are not even more askew .... :wacko:

the human body is amazingly resilient but not completely immune - what did we think would happen?

how many biological laws will we break before we realize simple cause and effect?

ah yes, states seceding and starting a war is totally the equivalent of extermination. moron.

it's completely "semantics" at this stage, do the dead care if they were killed/murdered/exterminated/defeated in a righteous war ?

i don't doubt that every option that would prevent the war was considered by both the "right" and the "wrong" camps..you really are religious about this stuff.

this is going off topic and it's a crappy analogy anyway, i should have stopped earlier.

basically, claiming to know what's right and whats wrong for everyone is just way too condescending..every self respecting anthropologist would punch you in the face.

Guest Helper ET

are you judging my character?

what i was trying to say was that i cant for life of me piece together this thread and what you said. seriously, you are talking about eating unhealthy? how is this relevant? :shrug:

didnt mean to offend you troonsteroony

Archived