IGNORED

Who is on Twitter?

o00o

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow you follow a lot of people...

add @MaxTundra too he's a funny guy

did add him. like facebook twitter is more fun the more (interesting) people you add :)

Never got into Twitter. When I went on it I followed a few people and got bored when only a few randoms were following me. Seemed to get followed by girls with hot profile pictures who I've never met before. Something strange there if you ask me??

Never got into Twitter. When I went on it I followed a few people and got bored when only a few randoms were following me. Seemed to get followed by girls with hot profile pictures who I've never met before. Something strange there if you ask me??

Its the same as with facebook. when you have about 100 people you follow it starts getting interesting. but unlike facebook you can just unfollow people that you don't like to read and nobody cares. the followers will come when you add #hashtags to your posts but I don't care so much who is following as I can't influence it anyway

Its the same as with facebook. when you have about 100 people you follow it starts getting interesting. but unlike facebook you can just unfollow people that you don't like to read and nobody cares. the followers will come when you add #hashtags to your posts but I don't care so much who is following as I can't influence it anyway

You can ignore peoples feeds on facebook too, thank god.

http://twitter.com/damnedrhymer

I haven't used it in forever, but I'm probably gonna pick it back up once I find some more people to follow.

I just don't know very many people who use it honestly. There's so much hype about it, but no one I know tweets really. Everyone just uses Facebook status updates.

Archived