IGNORED

September 11 2001 Conspiracy Thread

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we pick this conflict apart it goes back thousands and thousands of years

If you want to do that, we should be invading the Japanese for their horrific persecution of Christians during the 17th and 18th centuries.

lascaille:

build a foundational framework of undeniable truth to work from. start with the simple things, all the virtues for instance

are a good place to start. do you know what the list of virtues is? there is an actual list and it is very important imo. all the virtues

in their simplest form are actually just the beginning, they can be expressed with as much detail as one wishes or has the strength

for. it takes time to understand the difference between truth and falseness but once we do and can use this core foundation

as a decoder for our daily lives we then enter into a heightened state of freedom and these tricksters and shysters in the

world can't hold their earthly powers over us as easily as they would like. all the false systems of the world fall away

the more we learn about the truth.

knowledge is power

if we pick this conflict apart it goes back thousands and thousands of years

If you want to do that, we should be invading the Japanese for their horrific persecution of Christians during the 17th and 18th centuries.

lol - well truthfully we shouldn't be invading anybody of course, we should be looking at the root of the cause of the conflict and healing it.

true power does (outside this dimensional universe) - earthly power does not, although sometimes it leads us to believe that it does.

bliss is not exactly what we should be looking for right now though - if we're worth our salt and we really know the truth then what is right

and necessary becomes more important then our own temporal wants and well being - often times though grace does come when we do the work that we are expected to do down here

Guest pulsewarrior

the problem is both viewpoints often seem to be knee jerking against each other,

i prefer to take the middle ground, that the 9/11 commission report is clearly a coverup and that there was never a true investigation. There were ample opportunities by countless officials in the administration to stop the attacks.

i admit that the report has as many holes as they claimed our intelligence infrastructure to have by why do you believe it is clearly a coverup?

there are many reasons why i think it was a coverup.

here are some interesting quotes by the people who wrote it

9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says "I don't believe for a minute we got everything right", that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, that the 9/11 debate should continue, and that the 9/11 Commission report was only "the first draft" of history.

9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that "There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn't have access . . . ." 9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said "We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting" Former 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: "It is a national scandal"; "This investigation is now compromised"; and "One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up". The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission, who led the 9/11 staff's inquiry, said "I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described .... The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years.... This is not spin. This is not true."

one thing that really gets me is that there was less federal money allocated for the 9/11 investigation than for the monica lewinsky affair

interesting facts that are not conspiracies or speculation

- 2 of the hijackers lived at a naval air base in florida

- 1 of the hijackers went to school at US intelligence school called 'the defense language institute'

- we were performing multiple fake hijacking drills on the morning of 9/11 involving the FAA, Norad and Rudy Giuliani himself

- building 7 was announced as having collapsed by 2 news channels 45 minutes before collapsing

- donald rumsfeld signed an order 2 months before 9/11 that said that norad and other air defense had to get explicit permission from the vice president or secretary of defense to shoot down a hijacked or errant aircraft

- there were explicit war plans for the invasion of Afghanistan 6 months before 9/11

- there were helicopter missle attacks happening on the day of 9/11 in afghanistan against the taliban, to this day the US has claimed no involvement.

- Colin Powell promised to provide evidence of Bin Laden's involvement on 9/11, he never provided such evidence.

None of that proves or means anything.

that's fine that you don't take anything away from that, i'm sure other people will :beer:

i didn't

Guest pulsewarrior

no-one really knows what happened so i wish everyone would just shut the fuck up already. bunch of obsessed twats who collect information from questionable sources on the internet, cobble it together and then spout it off as hard truth. assholes.

Guest Ricky Downtown

why does the bldg 7 collapse announcement always factor in? i dont understand that one.

they announced the collapse of the building before it fell...how did they know it would fall...???????

911cardbackgg9.gif

not sure what happened to #1 there. the way i see it, there are more questions than answers - which means, whatever happened, we (the public) are not getting the entire story. i could easily see the Bush administration simply letting an attack take place (even if they didn't know exactly what it was) to have an excuse to invade Iraq. it's obvious Jr was trying to fulfill a legacy.

i think what's more likely is that they knew they fucked up big time, maybe even were tricked into such incompetence, and being the cynical bastards that they are, wanted to avoid any type of consequence. but obscuring information like that should still be a serious offense, i hope one day americans get their shit together and do an actual investigation and put those fuckers behind bars (bush and co.).

911cardbackgg9.gif

not sure what happened to #1 there. the way i see it, there are more questions than answers - which means, whatever happened, we (the public) are not getting the entire story. i could easily see the Bush administration simply letting an attack take place (even if they didn't know exactly what it was) to have an excuse to invade Iraq. it's obvious Jr was trying to fulfill a legacy.

Does no one else find these points alarming? I don't get why questions regarding the biggest attack in American history gets laughed at.

Archived