IGNORED

Old men

Guest Coalbucket PI

I'm growing a full-on beard at the moment, and it's shocking to see how many gray hairs are popping up in it! Hopefully it will make me look more distinguished :emotawesomepm9:

i short clip with scissors anything white. there's only a couple (unlike my hair) but still it gives me some feeling control. -siez-

20080509_billholm_33.jpg

This man, like alot of Scandinavians, looks like an overfed boar or pig.

I think they eat far too much pig in Scandinavia it's not becoming of them. Or maybe it is.

he looks more evil :pedobear: than any other human i've ever seen.

In 20 years watmm should have a contest of how young their sex partners are. The oldest one with the youngest partner wins.

That of course means, we need to stick in here for 20 years more.

Guest tv_party

nothing wrong with cougartown, it's not like you're sorry for them, they're so engaging that you gotta god damn love them.

I used to think that cougars were a myth, but recent experience has proven me wrong. the one's I've met (small sample size) actually seemed fairly intelligent and interesting. I'm no spring chicken anymore, but unfortunately I just come away thinking, I woulda hit that 15 years ago.

Anthony Bourdain looks really good for being 56

46f0z0y48e5o845z.jpg

anthony bourdain is a total douche dick now. i recently found myself watching a newer episode of his show on acid, and what the fuck? he looked like a pompous ass. he had some styled spikey hair or some shit, was on a huge white yacht with a bunch of ho's and other douche bags, and then there was the humble tropical dude who he was interviewing... talking about how much love and care he puts into his historical dishes and all, and there's bourdain schlopping down some 5-star crab legs and ignoring every word the man was saying. fuck you bourdain.

I'm growing a full-on beard at the moment, and it's shocking to see how many gray hairs are popping up in it! Hopefully it will make me look more distinguished :emotawesomepm9:

i short clip with scissors anything white. there's only a couple (unlike my hair) but still it gives me some feeling control. -siez-

I'm about 65-70% gray now on top, so the beard growing exercise was to see how much was going elsewhere

Archived