IGNORED

i have a strong feeling kanye west is gay.

producer snafu

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread infiltrated my dreams. Kanye already knew me, but was really going for me hard in a Whole Foods elevator. When we got to the second floor, two girls were waiting to get in, saw us, then turned around. That's what made him finally back off me. I was fond of him and happy to hug him and shit, but it went too far when he started with the mouth. I was surprised by how scratchy the sound was of his tongue on my grizzled chin. All the while, I was supposed to be picking up chicken or turkey or some shit for my fiancee! And by the time Kanye got all mopey at shuffled off at my not returning his advances, the fuckin Whole Foods was closing and I couldn't get that chicken!

This thread infiltrated my dreams. Kanye already knew me, but was really going for me hard in a Whole Foods elevator. When we got to the second floor, two girls were waiting to get in, saw us, then turned around. That's what made him finally back off me. I was fond of him and happy to hug him and shit, but it went too far when he started with the mouth. I was surprised by how scratchy the sound was of his tongue on my grizzled chin. All the while, I was supposed to be picking up chicken or turkey or some shit for my fiancee! And by the time Kanye got all mopey at shuffled off at my not returning his advances, the fuckin Whole Foods was closing and I couldn't get that chicken!

lol!

perhaps the chicken represents your subconscious anal cravings.

Liz Lemon, I specifically ordered persian rugs with cherub imagery!!! What do I have to do to get a simple persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh

Liz Lemon, this J.Press tie is the greatest tie of all tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!!!!!!! Kool Aid smile!!!! It’s the small things that mean so much

Liz Lemon, dating models I had to learn to like small dogs and cigarettes

LIZ LEMON, SWAGGER ON 200,000 THOUSAND TRILLION!!!

big time lol, thank you

lol!

perhaps the chicken represents your subconscious anal cravings.

Mmm, anus sweetbreads.

I do know that the chicken/turkey thing had to do with our plan to roast a game hen or something for our Thanksgiving feast, and the store's closing mirrored the plot of some Canadian radio comedy sketch I caught on NPR whilst walking to the train stop yesterday morning. Kanye, gay love and Whole Foods, though, must all just be in my closet!

I don't get the hate. out of all the similar stuff out there his seems like the best honestly.

and 808's and heartbreaks is great.

ok he's arrogant and thinks too much of himself but that's more lolworthy than hateworthy imo.

i can't say that i hate kanye west but i don't like him either. he's just an insecure attention whore who has a good collection of fantastic pop songs that i rarely need to hear.

and being called a jackass by the president is fucking ridiculously bad. if that happened to me in front of the entire nation i would feel really, really terrible about myself and probably would find myself in a mental hospital. i hope they made up in private.

Archived