IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am =)

i just started playing in normal mode because i actually started to build a house from ground up and found myself being board when i wasn't looking for diamond.

i really need to work on being confident on going out side and kicking ass.

i'm such a pussy at the mo.

i am =)

i just started playing in normal mode because i actually started to build a house from ground up and found myself being board when i wasn't looking for diamond.

i really need to work on being confident on going out side and kicking ass.

i'm such a pussy at the mo.

so what pack are you using? spill it.

I was digging until I hit lava today. next to it I found 2 gold but accidentally destroyed one of it by using a stone pick instead of an iron one. the best way is to dig strait down by using ladders to climb back up. stairs alike tunnels are confusing and take 3 times more material to create

this one [youtubehd]oHLRCPVFnCE[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]ZHJIxGUy5nI[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]jJHSdb1qEvs[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]LfYogarzjqM[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd] Ts_F9zeUAdA[/youtubehd]

i tried running the program right now and it reboots my computer when i load it. my computer isn't exactly new, kinda bummed

Yeah I'm gonna have to wait until I get a new 'puter too. For some reason my computer randomly locks up when playing this (anywhere from a couple of minutes to about an hour)

i tried running the program right now and it reboots my computer when i load it. my computer isn't exactly new, kinda bummed

Yeah I'm gonna have to wait until I get a new 'puter too. For some reason my computer randomly locks up when playing this (anywhere from a couple of minutes to about an hour)

word. you'd think it would be less cpu intensive. but yeah, i've got to get with the times.

video drivers are often the problem. my sister's computer is about the same specs as disparaissant's and it won't even launch.

i could try updating my drivers but i mean my graphics card is built in, (to the motherboard?) ,

video drivers are often the problem. my sister's computer is about the same specs as disparaissant's and it won't even launch.

i could try updating my drivers but i mean my graphics card is built in, (to the motherboard?) ,

You can still get graphics card drivers, if you have a manufacturer PC like Dell or HP or whatever you should be able to go to their website, put in the model and get a list of drivers for it. Update the chipset and graphics card driver I say.

Guest disparaissant

i dunno it doesn't work at all on my flatmate's netbook, that's got intel integrated drivers. voxels are apparently awful!

Grraarrgghhh, the IT guy in me is screaming to take a look and get it working...

It seems to be a bit funny with Intel cards according to a couple of friends (with beastly workstations - but wouldn't work until latest graphics cards were obtained)

Does your friend get an error message or anything?

Archived