IGNORED

Strange Pictures Thread

Redruth

i think probably, given that it's going to load into people's cache's. I've seen that image before, it's been around a bit. I'm not sure what the other mods would say, but i gave everyone a link instead. It's not over the line in terms of what you posting it, but it would be better if it didn't load on to people's work machines unless they wanted it to.

In case people are wondering, it's just some magic man pictogram of all the ailments treated by the opposite electrician, they're a bit naked and bloody.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hundreds of thousands of these being created now. I have two computers running the compute-node VM to help render them :)

675339.jpg

675290.jpg

675286.jpg

682458.jpg

682448.jpg

682657.jpg

682777.jpg

682826.jpg

682914.jpg

683012.jpg
683012.jpg

682982.jpg

676216.jpg

676356.jpg

683277.jpg

Edited by delet...

gamers_will_approve_37.gif

holy shit!

now imagine this mapped in real time with a variety of different parameters on people around you as you walk through the mall with augmented reality. The future will offer us some pretty sick (in a good way) visual surroundings.

also, deep dream got boring pretty fast

They should have used cats, might have extended the interest a little longer.

Sergey is great.

I love concept art. Conceptart.org is another forum i used to spend a lot of time at. really amazing talent. lots of those images on artstation are speedpainting

Edited by lala

oh yeah i forgot about conceptart.org will have to add it back into my webbing now that cghub has gone. I feel like people hold back their profolios a bit on artstation, i was wondering though whether some new place had come along where people have been putting their stuff cause the momentum on artstation did drop off a little in the past few monthsbut then again as the new kids come up it'll get better. Some pretty amazing collections on there already though. good for backgrounds.

shame lots of the art is too small res/not available for purchase.

id be all over a place where you can pay smaller change for a digital download which you then print out.

(i do know people do work at lower res for speed, but surely now the pros are working at 8k to half it for 4k?) or at least 4k images

im going through this at the moment. new flat, loads of wall space, artist. ive got to ask the landlord on monday if its fine with me doing this then getting my mate to paint it after. i love having nice art up