IGNORED

Strange Pictures Thread

Redruth

I wasn't being sarcastic Madame. If that had happened to me I would have freaked out and left the race and got someone to pick me up, it would have been quite a stressfestmess disaster, I would have felt embarrassed and vulnerable. But this chick just kept on keeping on, and good on her for that, I've noticed a few of these distance running sports people do this thanks to the magic of the Internet bringing this to our attention and it has helped me to reflect on my own hang ups and preconceptions. What does it matter really, so she was on her period, she can't help that, it's a natural function of her body and no one else was negatively impacted. Thankfully for me I do not project my own insecurities on to other people Madame, I won't judge them by the standards set by my own hang ups and preconceptions. Also I don't find pictures of other people having a bad time entertaining, funny, probably cause of this thing called empathy.

Anyway, please don't prejudge me incorrectly, I'm quite nice really, if a little misunderstood, mostly probably cause most don't bother to take the time to understand me before grandstanding pontificatingly. Giving the benefit of the doubt before the rout.

\-;

maybe they're being ridiculed by some church group for their homosexual ways, or it's a play put on by a church group for it's parishioners illustrating the wicked ways of the arse fornicators, or something. Either way like peace said, someone's getting scammed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2A9AD1C8-A661-4C53-9734-4B3F8793ECDF_zps

Awesome. Any idea where this is from?

maybe Haunted Air

Thanks! Definitely looks like it could be from this. If not, thanks for pointing me to that anyway! Some really cool photos there.