IGNORED

Strange Music Thread

Redruth

post strange & haunting musics

[youtubehd]SDz3tgF5yoY[/youtubehd]

This one gave me goosebumps. My heart's now beating faster than the music's beat.

heh, right. skin crawler

Hell yeah. This album and Laputa take a while to sink in but they're really special.

No doubt. Laputa is by far the most out the albums of his, overall. I feel like I'd appreciate it more if I did more drugs.

this one is good from symbol. laputa is quite incredible really

[youtubehd]FykvNkgb4uE[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]CMkvonjCbwc[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]1dGkQLuCerY&feature=related[/youtubehd]

This album is so good. Wish I could find some FLACs somewhere. Or, better yet, a hard copy.

coil is just the right amount of creepy. really great release if you can get the little hands around it. it's out there, just a bit tricky to conjure up

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coil is just the right amount of creepy. really great release if you can get the little hands around it. it's out there, just a bit tricky to conjure up

That's an interesting way of putting it. I kind of feel like they're the only music that manages to consistently creep me out, but maybe the creepiness is just dialed in just right so that it always works. I had "Unprepared Piano" stuck in my head yesterday and it was fucking with me really bad, even though the only really obviously (to me) weird thing about the track is the way the bass pans from side to side.

I'm getting this, thanks person90

NP!

others...

I've gotta get this album!

Tactile - Inscape. what an alien world should sound like...Great remix album out there as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff8EbH1hDGg

Tactile - Inscape. what an alien world should sound like...Great remix album out there as well.

this guy used to post on the coil list all the time. first time ive heard his stuff. very hypnotic and very 'time machines' i like it. apparently the 'time machines live' track title 'everything keeps dissolving' came from him... ive always loved that phrase

I only browsed through here but did anyone post Stimmung? If not, then yeah...

So alien. More alien and striking than any electronic soundscape; it's all human voice. Astounding.

Here is part 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjzD61fOP2w

last three I've got on album and have listened too so much.. great music... will need to check out the liszt now.

Archived