IGNORED

red/orange lightbulbs

Guest isaki

Guest isaki

who the hell wants these things? why do (now) 2 of my neighbours have them in their kitchen?

it makes your house look haunted/stupid

I can understand it in your bedroom - maybe it's like f.lux for real life, but god, why the kitchen? you are confusing me and I will not waste my time judging whether you're weird or your house is on fire

Guest Lucy Faringold

different colours cause different emotional effects so i can pretty much understand this. Maybe they just find it more pleasant.

Guest isaki

lol

different colours cause different emotional effects so i can pretty much understand this. Maybe they just find it more pleasant.

the kitchen of all places though -- you don't go in there to relax, you go in to cook and then you relax in your livingroom/bedroom

pisshats

Guest fiznuthian

This..

I am fucking obsessed with lightbulbs.. I like to install all kinds of colors throughout the house for different moods and occasions.

My favorites are the stained glass lightbulbs, blue bulbs, amber bulbs, green bulbs, yellows and orange bulbs..

But sometimes the best ambient light is still good old fashioned candles.

Once you get a lot of colored bulbs placing them around the house and letting colors blend gets even more interesting

Once you get a lot of colored bulbs placing them around the house and letting colors blend gets even more interesting

yeah shit, I have three lightbulb sockets in my loungeroom; I need to get some RGB action going!

Guest isaki

so very strange, I can sorta understand the dim bulbs to create an atmosphere but not being fascinated by light bulbs

Guest fiznuthian

so very strange, I can sorta understand the dim bulbs to create an atmosphere but not being fascinated by light bulbs

Tesla, maaaann.. TESLA!

Archived