IGNORED

D'Demonstrator released! On I-tunes!

Guest teetime

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ryanmcallister

i'm too lazy to write a full review but...it's good. it's not classic squarepusher obviously but he's more focused on melodic and harmonic structure, and it's absolutely brilliant. go in expecting nothing, come out satisfied.

It's way better than I'd thought it would be. Still not into Megazine or Frisco Wave at all. Maxplanck is also pretty hard to get around. Rest is solid. Plug Me In is one of my favorite Squarepusher tracks in years, possibly ever.

Listened to it and liked it a lot :)

Endless Night is my favourite track after this listen.

The Japan Bonus track reminds me of some tune i must have listened in one of his sets

If I didn't really like any of the three songs available so far, do I still have a chance of liking it? Anyone in the same boat that has heard it?

Probably not, all tracks are very alike.

It's way better than I'd thought it would be. Still not into Megazine or Frisco Wave at all. Maxplanck is also pretty hard to get around. Rest is solid. Plug Me In is one of my favorite Squarepusher tracks in years, possibly ever.

This was good, but calm the fuck down.

Guest Calx Sherbet

i'm waiting for a rainy miserable looking day to hear this again. it just seems like fitting music somehow

Guest LIFE RIDES YOUR BONES

this album is fantastic. it's not really a squarepusher sounding album. it reminds me of ratatat at times. sometimes, melodically, it reminds me of return to forever. which makes sense since stanley clarke is probably one of tom's major bass heroes. i give it 4 stars. would give it 5 if he brought everything above 10khz down about 6db. the high end is pretty piercing on the last handful of tom's albums.

really liking abstract lover though....

Archived