IGNORED

apple users

kokoon

what OS are you using guys ?

I'm using Windows 7. Will you visit peepcry dot ru and tell me what's on there? I had an email about it but I don't want my computer to be inappropriately touched.

oh you monkey, you little dirty monkey !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4aPGtx7e6k

edit : just in case you weren't kidding me, i printed the page to a pdf. just pm me if you need it. :crazy:

but yeah, more generally, I can't stand people who say an OS is shit while they never used it. And by use, I mean having used it for at least 6 months on a daily basis.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't buy an apple mouse/monitor to go with my mac mini, but I did get an apple remote. does that mean I'm gay, or am i just a lazy-ass couch potato?

a lazy faggot!

Guest futuregirlfriend

just in case you weren't kidding me, i printed the page to a pdf.

Just answer me this, if I peep, will I cry?

I always thought the Apple logo was a reference to the poisoned apple that killed Alan Turing.

Or more obviously, the apple from the Tree of Knowledge?

I always thought the Apple logo was a reference to the poisoned apple that killed Alan Turing.

That's a LOL.

wonders how many people here know who Alan Turing is, and that he was gay.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

original_apple_logo.gif

So they're not really defending apple when users explode in your face, as they tend to do, filled with tortuous justification and poisonous retort. They're defending not just a and brand they associate with, or even a lifestyle choice, they're defending everything that makes them who they are to the [apple] core.

---

or something, i'm just bored and wanting to write schtuff, Chuckle or grimace as you are wont, for sure but please don't try to divine any meaning or define any of my personal biases by anything stated there.

*ywn*, g'niet

So they're not really defending apple when users explode in your face, as they tend to do, filled with tortuous justification and poisonous retort. They're defending not just a and brand they associate with, or even a lifestyle choice, they're defending everything that makes them who they are to the [apple] core.

---

or something, i'm just bored and wanting to write schtuff, Chuckle or grimace as you are wont, for sure but please don't try to divine any meaning or define any of my personal biases by anything stated there.

*ywn*, g'niet

i tested this on another cousin of mine that just bought her first computer (a macbook pro). i asked her "why?" just to hear her reaction. i didn't care that she bought that over something else. her response? "because it's cute!" she also has hello kitty stickers on her iphone.

---

*ywn*, g'niet

i tested this on another cousin of mine that just bought her first computer (a macbook pro). i asked her "why?" just to hear her reaction. i didn't care that she bought that over something else. her response? "because it's cute!" she also has hello kitty stickers on her iphone.

This is where apple will find that the true limits of it's consumer appeal as a brand, leave it rather smaller in stature than current sales figures for it's products would lead them to believethat they really are.

A lot of new users have come to the brand that can just as easily leave it, depending on the whims of fashion and simple price point economics. So as the smart phone market matures and devices merge or evolve a covalent bonds, like in the interaction between the net enabled TVs and android phones that can interface with them. And as the chinese manufacturers start dressing well designed products in a multitude of new brands all at low low prices. We may see quite a contraction in both the stock price and the puffed up chests of maccolytes.

heh, maebee.

As a long time gay homosexual (since the Mac Plus in 86) I have to say that if I was able to afford a smartphone, I'd probably go with the Samsung Galaxy- gorgeous screen and it seems like it is well built from my friends who have one.

Archived