IGNORED

apple users

kokoon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The study is from 2005, and is highly flawed, everyone knows women don't use Linux.

Also for real the study with IQ (or at least the reporting) is fucked. Mean IQ doesn't mean jack shit. I would rather see the mode.

Also also: hey BCM. Wanna dock?

Also also: hey BCM. Wanna dock?
hell yeah.

HELLS YES!

i use linux. i'm pretty sure this means i'm a eunuch.

According to the article, you're a sociopathic pedophile with anger issues.

There is a strong cognitive bias in this thread title.

Basically kokoon's hatred for apple made him blind and was thus unable to focus on the fact that LINUX USERS ARE PAEDOPHILES !

After 12 years I just bought a mac exclusively for production and nothing else. Whenever I pull out my old PC laptop for some crysis or djing I've forgotten how fucking loud PC laptops are.. the cpu fan doubles as a blow dryer if you want to give yourself an afro

I did fuck a roomful of dudes so as not to have to use a Windows computer again.

Except at work. Must not have fucked enough dudes. BRING ON DUDES

i don't have a hatred of apple... i still have an iMac that i use for production. but my cousin and uncle are truly faggots that go on and on about their mac stuff.

FB from my cousin: "i love my new macbook pro and ipad and apple tv and ping... oh! did i mention i love my new iphone?"

you don't see going around saying shit like "i love my new Toshiba Satellite 5500 and Blackberry!"

Guest Ranky Redlof

when macs where really better nobody wanted them, now it's all fagottery overpriced hyped up shit (shit as in not better then windows)

mac users are indeed gay

i don't have a hatred of apple... i still have an iMac that i use for production. but my cousin and uncle are truly faggots that go on and on about their mac stuff.

FB from my cousin: "i love my new macbook pro and ipad and apple tv and ping... oh! did i mention i love my new iphone?"

you don't see going around saying shit like "i love my new Toshiba Satellite 5500 and Blackberry!"

and you're still using windows when you want to browse the internet ?

just a few days ago I had to reinstall xp on my mom's computer because it was too damn slow.

First attempt : it freezes right in the middle of the driver installation. I relaunch it, looks like it works, i set a few accounts, reboot, mmmhokay, then badadam ! he asks me for passwords I never set for all accounts ! yay

Second attempt : it freezes at the exact same moment. THis time i only set up one account and i finally can log in.

Then i download ATIs driver for my 9800. I choose the lightest config possible (drivers without all the parashits that goes with the package). It installs them anyway ! Then i figure out my 9800 is actually detected as a 9000. way to go windows !

when macs where really better nobody wanted them, now it's all fagottery overpriced hyped up shit (shit as in not better then windows)

mac users are indeed gay

I think it's a fact that Linux users have a good intelligence.

The intelligence not to put up with shit bags like Windows or Apple.

what OS are you using guys ?

windows: Are you browsing pron sites ? Are you cracking games ? If so how many times have you reinstalled your system ?

*nix: Have you ever used a mac for several months ? Have you noticed that osx comes with basically the same tools as any unix system ?

Guest Ranky Redlof

mac users are indeed gay

I think it's a fact that Linux users have a good intelligence.

The intelligence not to put up with shit bags like Windows or Apple.

what OS are you using guys ?

windows: Are you browsing pron sites ? Are you cracking games ? If so how many times have you reinstalled your system ?

*nix: Have you ever used a mac for several months ? Have you noticed that osx comes with basically the same tools as any unix system ?

are you implying that a mac is safer? :rolleyes:

Archived