IGNORED

what are we?

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

we dont even know if we are computer data

we are probably not data and are human beings

god does not exist, at least not how we expect, or can detect

we are atoms flying around space in a special way so as to seem significant

we have created concepts known as souls which comfort the understanding of our own death

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have created concepts known as souls which comfort the understanding of our own death

i'm not sure what i am, but you are a tortilla.

you cannot receive anymore pm's.

I have the answers to those questions.

I actually had this very discussion about 5 hours ago.

Knowing Quantum Computer will be in existence not to far off from now and knowing how powerful (In terms of computational power) they will be consider the following.

Consider a program on a Quantum Computer that simulates life, life that interacts, makes decisions and even dialog all on its own simply because its programed that way. Now if you think this is far fetched then know that we already have games where the NPC's are programed to doge objects thrown at them and to grab the nearest object when they fall, its all a matter of algorithms and technological limitations. Once we pass the technological limitation we can code programs so that anything is possible.

Now imagine that an NPC from this program or game if you will asks the question (all on its own) Who created me?. Well now we find something very interesting, the game seems to have developed some sort of consciousness. Now lets imagine that NPCs of this game start learning and gaining knowledge based on the environment programed/set around them and over time it too starts developing its own game starting of with a game like that of Pong. Eventually the Program advances its self so much that it develops a game much like the game we humans created using Quantum Computer. In effect we see Us creating a game that creates a game within a game and so on and so forth.

Now we can't see our creator but we can see the consequences of us being a creator and use that to answer some of the most daunting questions of all time, who created us? Well... We created us. Is us creating a reflection of us upon a refection of us.

As we try and learn the physics that govern our world we are just learning the programs code and as a result use what mathematical equations we learn in our real world and apply them in the "Virtual World"..

we're genetically engineered slaves from a past advanced civilisation who did what they had to do on earth then fucked off and left us to it hence why we commonly have the mentality to be led like sheep by a god or religious/political figurehead/ideal and are too smart for animals yet too small minded to be a part of our own eco system

I find it hard to believe that mother nature would naturally make one super advanced species that will eventually and uncontrollably fuck everything up

it's only when you disturb or accelerate the human mindset with stimulants that you open your mind and realise what is significant and what isn't

we are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams

I saw Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory before I knew about Aphex Twin.

Lame sample if you ask me.

it's not like they are utually exclusive

posting in an ET thread

WHO IS ET?

etc

Archived