IGNORED

Who has made it out of EKT/YLC?

posture

I know we have had some musicians/members that used to or still visit WATMM that now have releases on a physical medium.

I am wondering how many have "made it".

I can think of:

Wisp

Impakt

Pardon my shitty memory for not mentioning more, because I know there is more.

wAgAwAgA , main guy from Black Moth Super Rainbow , Mileu can't think of anymore. it's not that hard to get your stuff on a physical medium i wouldn't really characterize that as 'made it' . on the other hand getting signed to rephlex can probably be defined that way :emotawesomepm9:

Tobacco and all these people posted in watmm? I missed it all, well almost, I've seen wisp around.

edit: and flourecent grey and impakt etc etc fuck my post in the ass it's all wrong.

i think tobacco posted here a long while back around the time when Brian Ellis & Mileu were doing a collaboration together (~2003?) .

also a guy who worked with JAck Dangers on the new MBM album has an account here, i forgot his name the group name is Ultraviolent Catastrophe his name is Jon Drunkman but he's still cashing checks from a Chemical Brothers mix cd that they used one of his tracks on

Techdiff who has appeared on a mochipet release and others that i forgot the names of.

also that guy Phillie T who made movies with Ceephax, im not sure if he was ever a musician or just a parody project.

Sote posts here too but he was already signed to Warp when he created an account (not sure if that counts?)

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i think tobacco posted here a long while back around the time when Brian Ellis & Mileu were doing a collaboration together (~2003?) .

also a guy who worked with JAck Dangers on the new MBM album has an account here, i forgot his name the group name is Ultraviolent Catastrophe his name is Jon Drunkman but he's still cashing checks from a Chemical Brothers mix cd that they used one of his tracks on

he's jsd or jcd or some 3 letter name with j*d

yeah dorian concept is oldskool watmm, if i'm not mistaken?

yes i can't believe i forgot about him, definitely one of the most creative musicians to come out of here. his new stuff fits nicely into the wonky paradigm but it's still more well crafted than the majority of it

Guest tht tne

jonas the plugexpert is doing pretty well for himself; he was on terminal dusk's crimson compilation before td turned into a dubstep label

I think most of us hope to make that list. Figure I might stay around though, not bored yet.

Archived