IGNORED

south park

Guest chunky

Cartman wants to race with the pros and he's ready to do whatever it takes to make it happen. He's afraid that no matter how hard he tries, he'll never reach the the level of the other NASCAR drivers. Working with Butters as his pit boss, Cartman pulls out all the stops to compete in the race of his life.

Everything east of the Rockies is now part of New Jersey. South Park is in danger of becoming West Jersey within the week. As the Jerseyites spill into Colorado and approach South Park, Randy and the boys stand strong against the onslaught.

:cisfor:

cartman + butters episode followed by a randy episode :cisfor:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

The New Jersey episode was definitely more entertaining than the Nascar ep. but there was some lols in both. Their representation of snooki was so crucial. I want to drink Snooki's tears while she watches it repeatedly. Got dayum uber turbo narcissistic megalomaniac dumb cunts

Guest Pennywise

yeh the only thing that was funny in the Nascar episode were the bits where Cartman was doing redneck impressions. The whole Vagisil thing was a little bit funny but i think they're pretty much churning out any old crap now.

Edited by Pennywise

Butterfly poon

Really enjoyed the episode but i wanted it to go on, it seemed a bit rushed the ending. I loved the bit were the inception guys shoot the children. And how the guy does all the music when ever the scientist is explaining the idea.

^Sort of, but I think the pop-culture parody episodes are more entertaining than when they were basically making every episode a 20 minute long editorial cartoon.

personally i loathe that, these "editorials" have all the wit and insight of a high schooler. Every episode is just tons of in-references to something popular; they invent or propagate some term that fans can run around calling each other for the next 6 months "muff cabbage, queef". People just want something to justify their hatred, and south park has become such a bastion of this kind of cultural lampooning that now all trey and matt need to do is make already infamous celebrity run around like an asshole, give randy some crazy shit to do, stan will throw around a few facepalms and theyve got another episode finished; angsty kids across the world now can have their hate-boners stroked off once again.

In any case, still a better show than the fucking simpsons.