IGNORED

south park

Guest chunky

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

^Sort of, but I think the pop-culture parody episodes are more entertaining than when they were basically making every episode a 20 minute long editorial cartoon.

blah blah blah blah I am a huge hippie fag but deep down in my brown town love hole I realize that this is when South Park is at its best whether I like it or not

paraphrased for efficiency

hahah I am definitely not sucking Matt or Treys dick here, I am definitely saying that they are past their prime in many respects and that this is the only way that South Park is really that relevant for funny most of the time anymore.

So in a way I agree that it's kind of pathetic and I completely understand why it annoys you but yeah I really don't think South Park should be on there unless they are doing topical episodes like this the majority of the time. The last episode I really liked that wasn't a one dimensional poke at the mainstream Alaskan pipeline was... the Butters bottom bitch episode I guess.

ah to be in the privileged position where being at the top of your game consists of one-dimensional impressions of whatever's floated to the top if the public lexicon.

well said :trashbear:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...