Guest headonist

State of Bengal - Visual Audio CD 0,7 euro

The Orb - Orblivion CD 1,4 euro

Arzachel - Arzachel CD 1,5 euro

---------------

Ozric Tentacles - Curious Corn LP 35 euro

Amon Düül II - Yeti Japan Mini LP CD 35 euro

Amon Düül II - Tanz Der Lemminge Japan Mini LP CD 35 euro

The Pixies - Trompe Le Monde (chinese bootleg copy for around 20 cent)

never paid more than €25 for an album to my recollection.

Guest disparaissant

the most i ever paid was $70 for a nick drake box set. 4x12" LPs, everything he ever recorded, didn't appear to ever have been played, either.

the least i've paid is free. the best price for a decent album would probably be $0.25 for Frank Zappa's Apostrophe. in playable condition with a completely fucked up sleeve.

or maybe $3.00 for the Dr. Dooom LP, apparently signed by Kool Keith.

Elecktroids - Elektroworld 2x12" - €115

:O I feel lucky to have got that for free!

you fucking better had mate, it's definitely up there as one of the most sought after records in electronic music.

Elecktroids - Elektroworld 2x12" - €115

:O I feel lucky to have got that for free!

you fucking better had mate, it's definitely up there as one of the most sought after records in electronic music.

Mm interesting. Yeah, I love that record. Its pretty much in mint condition as I use to mainly play a tape recording I had of it.

What I do want to get on vinyl is Jake Slazenger 'Das Ist Ein Groovy Beat Ja!'. Totally underrated and I reckon I could get that more or less in mint condition for no more than £10!

Got Kinesthesia "Empathy Box" white label for £1 ha. Most I spent other than that was I think £17 for Wagon Christ's "Throbbing Pouch" back in 1996 I think.

I ordered an import of Underworld - 'Underneath the Radar' for $30.

Cheapest was Skinny Puppy - 'Ain't it Dead Yet?' for $1.

I've picked up lots of IDMs MEGA-RAERS for shop price on release, mask 100/200, UI Green, early Skam, Rephlex, all the BOC skam/warp releases, Drexciya stuff.

Other than that, dead lowest prices, managed to bag Tri Repetae 2xLP for 20p, that was a good one.

Also bought a collection of 8,000 vinyl for £2k, pulled out the 500 best including about 200 '92 hardcore white labels some of which are worth £100+, then sold the rest on for the same price, so they were effectively free.

Also found some great jazz (original Blue Note, Impulse) and minimal synth things recently for peanuts, £1-2

The most I think I've ever paid for a single record would be Ambient Works 2 no.000004 - £70 closely followed by David Cain - The Seasons - £54 and Likemind 001 / Watersons - Bright Phoebus - both £45

One of these days I'm probably going to yield to temptation and start buying John Bender LPs, despite good examples selling for £300+

Archived