IGNORED

New The Black Dog Mix

chassis

:yeah::music::blush::cool:

Tracklisting

01. The Black Dog – Sex

02. The Black Dog – Northern Electronic Soul (Claro Intelecto Snake Pass Mix)

03. The Black Dog – 0093 [berlin Mix]

04. The Black Dog – Tunnels OV Set (Autechre Remix)

05. The Black Dog – CCTV Nation (Slam Remix)

06. The Black Dog – Magick

07. The Black Dog – Tunnels OV Set (The Bass Soldier’s Manor Top Mix)

08. The Black Dog – Tunnels OV Set (Crookes Mix)

09. The Black Dog – You’re Only SQL [bCN Mix]

10. The Black Dog – CCTV Nation (Redshape Analogue Mix)

11. The Black Dog – Rave

12. The Black Dog – Skinclock (Silicone Soul Remix)]

http://www.theblackdogma.com/tbd/

Tracklisting

01. The Black Dog Sex

06. The Black Dog Magick

11. The Black Dog Rave

did you buy the EP in the end?

bet you wish you hadn't now eh.. if you did.

i knew they'd bung it into a mix sooner or later. :) (didn't think it'd be this soon tho!)

i doubt the records have even been sent out yet....

Didnt buy it....yet.

Records dont ship till next month or summit.

i think it's all sold now matey. few days before they put the mix up, (of course).

Didnt buy it....yet.

Records dont ship till next month or summit.

i think it's all sold now matey. few days before they put the mix up, (of course).

Aye it is. Dont worry though, Ill get the digi files :D

Guest Greg Reason

i knew they'd bung it into a mix sooner or later. :) (didn't think it'd be this soon tho!)

Does someone pay you for every tBd diss you post? Surely you have better things to do with your time

Does someone pay you for every tBd diss you post? Surely you have better things to do with your time

no this is a dis:

wtf is this?: "93 Records Only, 9 Releases Only Custom Sleeve, Hand Numbered & Rubber Stamped No Represses, No Downloads, No CD Compilation"

but freebie mix compilations, nah that's cool. pretend to have exclusivity and then flush it completely down the toilet. i guess it's time to pick up the dog shit.

yeah. Plaid do. ;)

seriously tho? that was hardly a diss.

you're just gutted that the tracks have been made available already in a mix

and you have to wait another month til you get your vinyl.. and paid God knows how much to get it to Aust.

it's understandable you're pissed off. and i'm sorry but it's not my fault.

you're learning at least.

wtf is this?: "93 Records Only, 9 Releases Only, Custom Sleeve, Hand Numbered & Rubber Stamped, No Represses, No Downloads, No CD Compilation"

but freebie mix compilations, nah that's cool. pretend to have exclusivity and then flush it completely down the toilet.

"For Money not Love".

(that used to read "for love not money". but that motto is now dust.)

'kaaching', that's a fiver right there. he he ;)

Ed and Andy give him a little doggy treat every time he does and let him run round the park.

Ed and Andy give him a little doggy treat every time he does and let him run round the park.

yes that's right. the yellow ones are my favourite! for Christmas i'll get a big box of Bonios and a new, longer, leash. *fingers crossed*

Guest Greg Reason

yeah. Plaid do. ;)

and you have to wait another month til you get your vinyl.. and paid God knows how much to get it to Aust.

That's classic. I bought a vinyl. I couldn't give two hoots that they put the tracks in their download

yeah. Plaid do. ;)

That's classic. I bought a vinyl. I couldn't give two hoots that they put the tracks in their download

excellent. so what's the problem?

obviously i was being lil sarcastic above and taking the piss. if you don't like what i say you can always put me on ignore. doesn't bother me.

you'll get your vinyl next month and everyone's happy. except SPD, who i quite rightly agree with on this matter.

I dont see them problem sirch. SPD can listen to the mix too, but hes 1 in 93 people who have it on some hard copy.

I give it a week after these vinyls are shipped till the flacs are online. Dont be so naive sirch old pal.

"93 Records Only, 9 Releases Only, Custom Sleeve, Hand Numbered & Rubber Stamped, No Represses, No Downloads, No CD Compilation"

but we'll freely make the tracks you just paid 12 quid for available in a free mix download a few days after all the records have been sold. LOL

if that doesn't bother you at all Greg Reason and you think it's a fine and fair thing to do then cool! enjoy. :)

I dont see them problem sirch. SPD can listen to the mix too, but hes 1 in 93 people who have it on some hard copy.

I give it a week after these vinyls are shipped till the flacs are online. Dont be so naive sirch old pal.

lol. "naive". yeah, ooo kay then. if i was oscillik i'd be going mental over this right now. lol

Paying £250 for a record thats already leaked is different to paying £12

but it's the principle!!! i know most ppl don't have any of those anymore though and couldn't care less about anything, and anybody who does is labelled "naive" and a fool..

to me it doesn't matter if it's £250, £1000, or £12. it's an injustice (however small) and you're doing 93 loyal fans a disservice by bunging the tunes up for free like you don't give a fuck.

but whatever. nuff said. have a nice day, yo. :)

I get what your saying. On the one hand you are right, but on the other I really couldn't care less.

And I dont think my attitude would have changed if I had bought the record. Just means I get to hear the tracks sooner.

I get what your saying. On the one hand you are right, but on the other I really couldn't care less.

lol, i know. it's the way of the World in general.. but hey-ho.

let them do and buy the same things, then we'll have something to talk about, something to talk about with money.

let them do and buy the same things.

Lolz

Archived