IGNORED

what can i dress up as for halloween?

pcock

What the hell, why was my post deleted. It had fair warning, and a huge space b4 u saw it. Cant have a guy showing his butt with it uncomfortably stuffed with what looks like a citrus item, but you can have a guy dressed up as a thousand penises, and scrotum? Oh and about a billion nude photos that litter this forum. I was going to do a spoiler tag, but didnt know how.

i went to the zoo yesterday with my kids for them to go trick or treatin. liam was spiderman of course and miles was dressed up as a dragon. i saw a couple with a baby there that probably had the most creative family costum ever. the father was dressed as the empire state building, he was holding the baby that was dressed up as king kong, and the wife was dressed as a fighter pilot with a plane around her waist.

Go without shirt,socks,trousers and shoes and when people ask where your costume is,tell them you just came in your pants.

Old,but gold.

i went to the zoo yesterday with my kids for them to go trick or treatin. liam was spiderman of course and miles was dressed up as a dragon. i saw a couple with a baby there that probably had the most creative family costum ever. the father was dressed as the empire state building, he was holding the baby that was dressed up as king kong, and the wife was dressed as a fighter pilot with a plane around her waist.

That is a money family costume. Damn.

That is a money family costume. Damn.

Agreed!

Hey Messiaen, go as a hipster douchebag!

hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool_hipster-sunglasses-0_200907251450241979.jpg

Archived