IGNORED

what can i dress up as for halloween?

pcock

The King of All Cosmos. It's what I'd like to be, but I never do anything for Halloween.

Used to go to a guys party every year, but he got a girlfriend, and I don't like her or her friends who would be there.

disabled vietnam vet

peruvian tribesman

chechen separatist

the great wave off kanagawa

these are all great ideas

suburbian ventriloquist

parisian grape

african anal probe

haitian cholera patient

Going as a UFO would be good and you could could just spend the night powerwalking around the room, knocking into people like you are completely unaware that your costume is a metre wide.

Guest futuregirlfriend

A tortilla with ET's face on it

Or if you leave it too late but still want to make an effort, I've provided you with a printable mask. Just cut around the dotted lines.

craigmask.png

A tortilla with ET's face on it

Or if you leave it too late but still want to make an effort, I've provided you with a printable mask. Just cut around the dotted lines.

craigmask.png

yes

Guest Scrambled Ears

craigmask.png

lol...i would so do this...but then i would have to explain to my friends...its just this guy...on the internet...ya... :facepalm:

Going as a UFO would be good and you could could just spend the night powerwalking around the room, knocking into people like you are completely unaware that your costume is a metre wide.

im actually going for this one.

im actually going for this one.

very sensible choice

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i too am stuck for ideas. my original idea was to go as ask jeeves. but its just a smart suit and i don't have a smart suit. so now i might just stay home

Archived