IGNORED

epic joyrex story posted on reddit

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I can proudly say that the one time I had to expel vomit out my mouth and diarrhea out my ass at the same time, I flawlessly managed to get it all into the same toilet, with no mess at all.

I subsequently felt like I was going to die, but at least I didn't make a mess.

i can't imagine, myself, i don't like making any bodily sounds when using public washrooms

but, when you do... you leave the stall, and you stare down everyone washing their hands like, hey! whatchoo gonna do about it!

I prefer the story of the guy who dates an asian chick then isolate in her bathroom for a little wank before flooding the whole floor with shit.

I prefer the story of the guy who dates an asian chick then isolate in her bathroom for a little wank before flooding the whole floor with shit.

I don't prefer that story at all !!

good god

I prefer the one where joyrex is waiting in line and then he's not extremely polite when someone tries to cut in front of him. Oh man. what a story.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

everyone with a reddit account should upvote this or whatever it is that you do (I only lurk).

I prefer the one where joyrex is waiting in line and then he's not extremely polite when someone tries to cut in front of him. Oh man. what a story.

lol

well guys, i think i may have ibs. i've been having stomach pains for a few weeks and now i'm having spasms near my left colon. fuck, never thought this day would come! wish me well boys!

lol

well guys, i think i may have ibs. i've been having stomach pains for a few weeks and now i'm having spasms near my left colon. fuck, never thought this day would come! wish me well boys!

:ohmy:

how many asses do you have vamos ?

Guest ansgaria

That was quite strangely one of the most entertaining reads I've had for a long, long time. So amazingly presented.

Someone turn this event into a movie script. I beg you.

Speaking of the act of shitting and vomiting at the same time, I've only tried that once at a very young age. I must have been... 10. Perhaps younger. I was absolutely ecstatic about the day, which was Christmas eve. So ecstatic that I felt physically ill. My stomach started to hurt so I went to the bathroom, and boy, it was bad. Sitting there in all the excitement I got even more physically ill and just started vomiting. I had to call my dad to come help me. I even think I had to come over and unlock the door for him - pants down and everything.

Worst part is...

I got shit presents for Christmas that year.

It is indeed a well written and entertaining story. Shitting and vomiting is a thing I've done countless times, usually with a bucket or trash can at hand. I am well impressed you've only done this once.

Archived