IGNORED

seriously who on teh wattm macks mad bitches

Guest yikes

1.there are like 2-3 playas in this threadthe rest are idm dorks pointing fingers being holier than and or virginal/weak/unlaid

2.this was not an attempt at bravado or bragging about how i got laid,trust me son no need for that

3.IT's about how i get laid and continue to do so while juggling multiple women

4.It's not a philosophy thread….nor is this about LOVE…....its about macking and fucking multilple women all the time.

5.All little dudes that are being judgmental and or holier than thougfh i suggest you go chill with dancing brain in one of his deleted threads…NO YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME BECAUSE YOU DON"T GET ANY STINKY ON YOU

NOW-here is tip number 2

MAKE DAMM SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATION DEVICES LOCKED THE FUCK DOWN

that means -your cell is inaccessible by her,and all your txt/call records are cleared and or hidden

your browser is cleaned up-history/passwords/cookies

can't emphasize this enough

your email box can sink you with a quickness if its unlocked

no email cookies or any other shit like that is availble to her….so if she uses your computer while you are resting after fucking the hell out of her you will sleep sound

i just hide the browser i use and leave firefox in the toolbar so they grab that and not safari

this thread is cock in cheek

if you can't handle it

don't come in

:facepalm:

don't facepalm the mackdaddy he will piledriver yo ass.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he couldn't piledriver his way out of a paper bag.

hey "bcm"

are you a fag ? a small wind up jealous toy/troll or just jealous or just a douchebag?

or a chick?

pick one sweetie and please stfu /go away if you cun't handle the reality of my air tight pimp game

he couldn't piledriver his way out of a paper bag.

hey "bcm"

are you a fag ? a small wind up jealous toy/troll or just jealous or just a douchebag?

or a chick?

pick one sweetie and please stfu /go away if you cun't handle the reality of my air tight pimp game

do I have to pick just one? coz I think I fit into two categories, possibly all three.

no email cookies or any other shit like that is availble to her….so if she uses your computer while you are resting after fucking the hell out of her you will sleep sound

See, if you had done the deed right, SHE would be the one sleeping sound after you fucked the hell out of her...

juss' sayin'

See, if you had done the deed right, SHE would be the one sleeping sound after you fucked the hell out of her...

juss' sayin'

If he had done the deed right, she would be too busy cleaning the bathroom and cooking breakfast before getting the fuck out of his house.

pshaw, amateurs.

condoms/testing

no skanks

so far so good thanks for the good cheer

i don't think the women you're after are around long enough for you to discern if they are skanks, let alone to test them for stds.

Yeah, but the whole "using people for sex" thing is so damn prevalent, you might as well get used to it, because if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. It's probably a more logical way to go about things, because personally, I had to train my mind into thinking "do I want to date this girl just because I want regular sex, or do I actually like her?" Being young and careless just makes sense because you can have your fun and learn about people in the process. And somewhere along the way, you get to know yourself... AWWWWWWW :emotawesomepm9:

500 million worldwide with genital herpes, 20 million new infections a year--a toast to "have your fun and learn about people in the process" cheers friend, have one me!:cisfor:

4.png

And where exactly is the majority of that statistic predominant? Ere een gooodall missourah

Actually probably not, but probably is :emotawesomepm9:

XXX it's good of you to show concern, but you don't have to worry, he's not actually "pulling mad bitches". Unless he counts each finger as a different woman?

Archived