IGNORED

seriously who on teh wattm macks mad bitches

Guest yikes

i am not gonna go into detail

but 2010 has been a strong year girl wise

i would like to share tips and tricks,experiences with other pimps on the board

lets start with this

i have multiple sets of linen but…..

i still have to wash the bed linens to erase the perfume and or sanitize the sheets,especially after i nail the squirter

sheesh the girl is a fountain,soaks thru 2 layers of terri cloth towels

not exaggerating,bitch got mad fluid son

doin lots of laundry is the only downside i can see thus far

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today a girl waved at me as i drove away from the coffee show. and then she said my frickin name!! i was truly shocked cuz how was this possible? (NOBODY KNOWS ME ANYMORE). so i slowed the car for a moment and waved back. well i freaked out then and sped off. i think the look on my face as i turned to wave back was a mixture of terror and confusion. i thought about that interaction for about an hour after it happened. it was crazy slobbery and completely out of hand!

i guess stellas got her groove back. then after that i went to another drive thru and got sum crackers. duh duh duh. so basically i scored on two ladies today.

if you don't like my boarding style you can fuck off. this is the new me. this is who i am. i'm having a ton of fun here goofing off, sorry if it's too much to handle. i'll try to tone it down if it seriously bothers you. until then, enjoy the show boys, i'm in it for the long haul.

today a girl waved at me as i drove away from the coffee show. and then she said my frickin name!! i was truly shocked cuz how was this possible? (NOBODY KNOWS ME ANYMORE). so i slowed the car for a moment and waved back. well i freaked out then and sped off. i think the look on my face as i turned to wave back was a mixture of terror and confusion. i thought about that interaction for about an hour after it happened. it was crazy slobbery and completely out of hand!

i guess stellas got her groove back. then after that i went to another drive thru and got sum crackers. duh duh duh. so basically i scored on two ladies today.

if you don't like my boarding style you can fuck off. this is the new me. this is who i am. i'm having a ton of fun here goofing off, sorry if it's too much to handle. i'll try to tone it down if it seriously bothers you. until then, enjoy the show boys, i'm in it for the long haul.

what show are you talking about.. this seemed like a normal post until you started being fucking weird about it..

hahaa

no way man its ejaculate

lol female ejaculate is so similar to urine that it took biochemical analysis to reveal that it had a few slight chemical differences.

I only know this cause I'm a fan of the squirter as well :beer:

hahaa

no way man its ejaculate

lol female ejaculate is so similar to urine that it took biochemical analysis to reveal that it had a few slight chemical differences.

I only know this cause I'm a fan of the squirter as well :beer:

thing is it doesn't smell like piss

at least this ladies doesn't

even after it dries

i know gross

but still

she drinks it sometimes when i am doing her pile driver and says it tastes like pineapple juice[best quoteable of 2010] :gamer:

being physically attractive on earth these days sucks, especially with all the conventions people are used to, like say i gorl ee's me. well, being physically attractive to most girls they show interest, by say giving me a quick stare and smile; very slyly. well, then i do the same... then what? what the fuck? say hows your day been? sorry, but i'm not one for small talk when i just want a physical release, so i piss myself, say "aawww!" then woddle away smugly.

squirters are hella fun, i lap that shit up as much as poss

its also fun to feel the pressure on your cock when you are ramming her and she is squirting but it has nowhere to go

also

KAEN

Archived