IGNORED

stupid gf!

keltoi

Guest Backson

you are a fucking terrible boyfriend. she makes a genuine mistake and you decide to tell a music nerd forum about it so you can all circle jerk about about your dislike of your life partner.

you are a true piece of shit.

lol. i think you take the title too seriously.

the emotion you expressed aside, how could you do that to a loved one?

its like if my mum broke something of mine. telling an IDM forum could only result in "what a bitch", "fucking women" and various generic slander over essentially nothing. surely you've got a bit more respect than that?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are a fucking terrible boyfriend. she makes a genuine mistake and you decide to tell a music nerd forum about it so you can all circle jerk about about your dislike of your life partner.

its like if my mum broke something of mine. telling an IDM forum could only result in "what a bitch", "fucking women" and various generic slander over essentially nothing. surely you've got a bit more respect than that?

woa there, i just facepalmed the situation on watmm. i didn't say i dislike her, that she was a bitch, nor did i slander the whole of woman-kind. i wasn't angry with her and we laughed about it together. didn't i say how she is an amazing, natural, brilliant mother and that i don't actually think she is stupid? i don't think you're equipped to comment (based on this thread) on my level of respect for her.

congrats on the babby man.

if it's remote locking and you've got spare keys just get her to phone you on her mobile while she's near the car, then you hold your keys near your mobile and press your keyring. voila. extremely remote locking.

wait waht? does this really work?

yeah man.

have you done it before logan?

* 03/14/07 - Asked by WPVI-TV News whether using cell phones to remotely unlock a car door would work, Drexel engineering professor Bruce Eisenstein answers, "That's an urban legend, that's not true." Read more...

* 04/01/07 - Marcus Dacombe, head of product marketing and European sales for Nokia, fields a list of common cell phone myths for the International Herald Tribune. Of the claim that cell phones can be used to unlock car doors, the article says: "That is surely another trick the phone makers should have invented — except that the remote opening systems for cars work on radio waves, which cannot be transmitted over a cellphone." Read more...

* 02/13/08 - The Discovery Channel's Mythbusters tried — and failed — to unlock a car door with a remote signal transmitted via cell phone in a video posted online in 2008. Myth busted. View the video...

* 05/02/08 - WXPI-TV's Stacia Erdos tries the cell phone trick and finds it doesn't work. Pradeep Khosla, dean of Engineering and the CERT center at CMU, isn't surprised. "The remote on a car door works on a radio frequency," he says. "If somebody from other side clicks on the remote, what the cell phone will transmit is an audio frequency. The car will not recognize it. It's the wrong frequency." Read more...

obvious lack of relationship experience is obvious.

i once watched rambo with an ex, and she turned to me about 30 minutes in and said ''so when does he become a boxer?''

lol fucking

obvious lack of relationship experience is obvious.

aye you'd think he'd never facepalmed his mum before.

Guest the anonymous forumite
actually it was funny until people started to take it too seriously. where else are you supposed to vent if you cant do it on watmm? :shrug:

Well, I was saying this in Keltoi's own interest. I believe he's regreting this thread now so he'd better close it unless he wants more hate being posted.

actually it was funny until people started to take it too seriously. where else are you supposed to vent if you cant do it on watmm? :shrug:

Well, I was saying this in Keltoi's own interest. I believe he's regreting this thread now so he'd better close it unless he wants more hate being posted.

thanks but i don't mind. i don't regret the thread and i'm not responsible for the prissy over-reactions of other people.

too late.

she's not actually stupid, just prone to doing stupid things. more so lately.

last week i came home and was almost floored by the smell of gas, every light in the flat was on, and she's having a fucking nap!

Wait, what? You live in the fucking dark ages, where lighting is still powered by gas lamps?

too late.

last week i came home and was almost floored by the smell of gas, every light in the flat was on, and she's having a fucking nap!

Wait, what? You live in the fucking dark ages, where lighting is still powered by gas lamps?

lol you guys. she swore she had put the (gas)oven on and put my dinner on, then went to feed the nipper. half hour later i come in and can't believe the whole street hasn't gone up in a puff of smoke.

too late.

lol you guys. she swore she had put the (gas)oven on and put my dinner on, then went to feed the nipper. half hour later i come in and can't believe the whole street hasn't gone up in a puff of smoke.

this reminds me of my sister. and she's pregnant. she's just absent minded at times but i think it's gotten better with age.

theres another forum i go on populated by liverpool clubbers with a thread about stupid things their girlfriends say, il post a few highlights.

She was doing her teaching course and one of her lecturers asked what would be signs of a child getting bullied. She said "not wanting to go out at playtime". He nodded and, looking for other reasons, said "Yes, and?"

"Dinnertime"

/

the same girl who thought france was wales also thought that if you drank sun cream you wouldnt need to wear any for a week and it would work the same.

/

Another one to add to this topic, the other day my bird came out with possibly the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard.

"How many squids do you think they kill to get the ink to make a pen?"

/

My Mrs said to me the other day.... "What's rice made from???"

/

But the absolute dumbest person I know is my sister.

She knew that bread always landed butter side down. And that cats always landed on their feet. Hence her experiment consisting of spreading butter on the cat's back...

/

In all seriousness though, I was driving my car one day a few years back and i saw this girl that looked an awful lot like my girlfriend, so i texted my woman to say "Hey, i just saw a girl that looked the spit of you....!"

Her reply: "What did she look like?"

/

A cousin of Mrs Maddens (also a girl) was telling her dad over the phone that she was having problem with her car

'The tyre is flat, but only at the bottom'

if you can't vent to your mates about something, what are you gonna do ??

fukstick, don't make a big deal out of this.

;-]

the other day i roped my bitch to the bed and stuffed cotton in her mouth, garnished her body with turkey baste, and screamed "hi ho silver!" whilst anally penetrating her ass with a rubber chicken. i don't think she got the joke.

Archived