IGNORED

stupid gf!

keltoi

Guest Calx Sherbet

this was my suggestion but apparently not. i'll need to double check if it works when i get back...

in some cars you can't do this so stupid people don't lock their keys inside. :cisfor:

it took two pages for someone to say that

that's what i suggested to her from the OP...

i tried to explain how to lock it without the keys but she can't seem to do it

oh the way you wrote it i thought you meant from the inside, then find a way out. lol

i've locked my keys in the car many a time. once while it was running

and i've been absent minded enough to step out of the car....and forgot it wasn't in park. went through a garage door. well not through, but a large dent. i have to pay 1000 bucks for the repair, even though the door probably didn't even cost that much.

and i'm the worst navigator on the planet. i'm actually an idiot behind the wheel. it's astounding

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keltoi, Im glad shes ok.

I think she deserves a medal...if it was me i would have blown up your car,lost the housekeys and left the baby in sainsburys by now.

and i've been absent minded enough to step out of the car....and forgot it wasn't in park. went through a garage door. well not through, but a large dent. i have to pay 1000 bucks for the repair, even though the door probably didn't even cost that much.

Just drive your car into the door from the other side. problem solved.

My car is nearly 10 years old and it has this function, ie. if you lock the door then close it, it will unlock automatically.

People who dont have cars should bite their tongue.

have you guys not heard of the technique where you lock the door, then as you're shutting it, hold the door handle open? this has worked on every car i've been in that doesn't have central locking.

i don't even own a car and i know this.

My car is nearly 10 years old and it has this function, ie. if you lock the door then close it, it will unlock automatically.

People who dont have cars should bite their tongue.

have you guys not heard of the technique where you lock the door, then as you're shutting it, hold the door handle open? this has worked on every car i've been in that doesn't have central locking.

i don't even own a car and i know this.

that's how mine worked. i was all going to say this bitch be dum but the babby thing makes it understandable.

congrats on the babby man.

if it's remote locking and you've got spare keys just get her to phone you on her mobile while she's near the car, then you hold your keys near your mobile and press your keyring. voila. extremely remote locking.

if it's remote locking and you've got spare keys just get her to phone you on her mobile while she's near the car, then you hold your keys near your mobile and press your keyring. voila. extremely remote locking.

wait waht? does this really work?

am i the only one who doesn't understand what she was using the car for? she can't drive, but she uses the trunk? that's the most troubling thing, to me. by the way - placenta brain is permanent damage.

wait waht? does this really work?

yeah man.

apparently remote locking works via radio frequencies, so that mobile phone thing is just an urban legend.

Guest Backson

you are a fucking terrible boyfriend. she makes a genuine mistake and you decide to tell a music nerd forum about it so you can all circle jerk about about your dislike of your life partner.

you are a true piece of shit.

Buy her some flowers and cake and apologize for making a misogynistic thread about her in watem.

edit: that is not an order, even though it looks like it. it's just a suggestion.

you are a fucking terrible boyfriend. she makes a genuine mistake and you decide to tell a music nerd forum about it so you can all circle jerk about about your dislike of your life partner.

you are a true piece of shit.

lol. i think you take the title too seriously.

no way!

am i the only one who doesn't understand what she was using the car for? she can't drive, but she uses the trunk? that's the most troubling thing, to me. by the way - placenta brain is permanent damage.

what's so troubling about it? we live in a 3rd floor flat. she is still recovering from a major operation and uses the car to keep the pram in so she doesn't have to carry everything including baby up and down the stairs all the time. there's no lift in old tenement flats.

also, i don't actually think she's stupid.

Archived