IGNORED

What Is Your Day Job

Guest morphis2525

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lands end road

Free lance composer/sound designer, which I mostly do in the summer and winter, as my other job slows down during those seasons.

Other Job is an audio tech and camera operator for an audio visual company. I would rather be writing music full time but the lack of certainty and guaranteed work can be frightening at times.

i work under the ground during the night. That's like double dark innit.

It's menial office clerk bS and other customer service bS, i'm not bad at it and i'm not complaining, werks werk. But I should go to uni again.

Guest ansgaria

Spare part clerk at Toyota.

where are you based?

In Holstebro, Denmark.

Der er tilsyneladende en god håndfuld danskere herinde. :cisfor:

For the lads who aren't familiar with the Danish tongue: Hello there.

oh, and i'm a mental health counselor working with severely and persistently mentally ill adults

Hell this place must feel like you're still at work most of the time :lol:

y e p.

Guest dilbthelame

teaching english to koreans

about to start something softwarey with phones that should treble my income

making music and sometimes soundtracking videos which seem to rarely get an actual release

Graphic designer / pre press operator. Been doing it for about 13 years, but the last year has probably been the worst I've ever had both financially and on my head. Doing some freelance at night but nothing at the moment. Will be quitting my Job again in the coming weeks since we're moving again. I would like to do freelance full time and run the A+H label full time too. But I'll be looking for a job as well.

I teach specialized martial arts, dealing with improvised self defense. Currently I work at a shelter, teaching the homeless how to use use their blankets and hot bowls of soup in the most effective and devastating manner possible in battle.

Archived