IGNORED

dubstep comments on youtube

Guest Backson

Guest Backson

"Dirtier than crappin' in your hand and clappin'"

"dirtier than fingering your sister and finding your dads wedding ring!"

"tracks so dirty Bear Grills wouldn't touch it !"

I hate all that shite, it's the sort of unamusing nonsense 16 year old lads would find cool. Normally written under horrible noise tracks that sound like a pig being kicked over the harshest sounding snares available

I hate all that shite, it's the sort of unamusing nonsense 16 year old lads would find cool. Normally written under horrible noise tracks that sound like a pig being kicked over the harshest sounding snares available

...Well that's not a very good one.

"Filthier than my father's web browser history"

"hell yea dub step kick ass bitchez"

"wow ur a bitch. i fucking had dubstep before you listened to blink182. im just saying i knew dubstep before it got to America and all these new bitchy wanna be hardcore scene kids tried to act like they're cool again... i have known casper forever, he's just not that good if you look around. get up on your dubstep kid..."

"I fucking love Caspa, best high music (:"

"Right fucking on brah ( im rolling fuck yeah)"

"the fact is that the majority of you fuckin US ppl is that THOSE DO REPRESENT YOU, cause thats all you and your nigger population listen to. and i can't just sit the fuck back cause people think US makes everything."

"The Snair sounds so fcking epic !"

rap music video comments.

"I rlly cant belive how much muzik has changed i mean i luv shyt like this they still used the wrd 'make love' now its bust dat pussy dat open smh"

"@member4this Thank you guy ! If you are agree with me..that's mean, your heart is full of wisdom..and i'm sure..in time..your eyes and your heart will reconize the good girl for you..be wise man.. My mum use to say "if someone really loves and respect you..she or he can support much things for you, much things by love..does much efforts by love for you...if not...this love will die soon... may she all right... share hard moments with our lover make our love stronger i think...Take care man!"

rap music video comments.

"I rlly cant belive how much muzik has changed i mean i luv shyt like this they still used the wrd 'make love' now its bust dat pussy dat open smh"

"@member4this Thank you guy ! If you are agree with me..that's mean, your heart is full of wisdom..and i'm sure..in time..your eyes and your heart will reconize the good girl for you..be wise man.. My mum use to say "if someone really loves and respect you..she or he can support much things for you, much things by love..does much efforts by love for you...if not...this love will die soon... may she all right... share hard moments with our lover make our love stronger i think...Take care man!"

that last guy has obviously been watching too much oprah.

Archived