IGNORED

Anonymous and others start leaking

o00o

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RT @BronwynBishopMP: Mr Assange should be aggressively interrogated until he reveals the location of the stolen cables #wikileaks #facepalm

it's fake.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/media/pleasure-of-faking-it-on-twitter-online-blog-site/story-e6frg996-1225873219387

Fake identity @BronwynBishopMP got Ten Network political editor Paul Bongiorno into strife earlier this month when he took one of "her" tweets as legit and quoted it on air. (The real Brownyn Bishop, Liberal member for Mackellar, says she is not on Twitter, although she is on Facebook.)

yeah there are tons of women from still "developing" countries that will take advantage of men's inability to control their dick. My brother got done by a lithuanian chick. literally the month she got her citizenship - divorce papers. fucking cunt. and my brother doesn't run wikileaks. lol

yeah there are tons of women from still "developing" countries that will take advantage of men's inability to control their dick. My brother got done by a lithuanian chick. literally the month she got her citizenship - divorce papers. fucking cunt. and my brother doesn't run wikileaks. lol

though I think there is SOME truth to what hes saying about "civilized" women as inane shallow consumers.

its a generalization, but not a completely incorrect one.

though I think there is SOME truth to what hes saying about "civilized" women as inane shallow consumers.

To say that there are only inane consumers in "civilized" cultures is fucked though. Like go read "Nisa: The Life and Words of an !kung Woman" and see how the women from a kalahari tribe act. They're not sitting around discussing ontology, they talk about how to raise their kids, and who's fucking who in the tribe.

And you've been to South Korea. There's a country that's been through some political turmoil in its very recent past, yet bitches be all kinds of crazy for the latest Louis Vuitton handbags.

Guest disparaissant

reminds me, actually, i watch current a lot (shut up) and they had a special about so-called "mail order brides." most of the girls they talked to were actually from remote villages - not the city - and had no electricity or amenities of any kind to speak of, and wanted to marry a rich white british guy so they didn't have to grind rice by hand for bread or whatever.

of course then they'd meet the guy they're going to marry, who is 99% of the time a 60 year old abusive smelly arseface with absolutely no social graces who lives on a farm in bumfuck, scotland, and all of the sudden making bread doesn't seem so bad anymore. twisted fucking industry, that.

To say that there are only inane consumers in "civilized" cultures is fucked though. Like go read "Nisa: The Life and Words of an !kung Woman" and see how the women from a kalahari tribe act. They're not sitting around discussing ontology, they talk about how to raise their kids, and who's fucking who in the tribe.

And you've been to South Korea. There's a country that's been through some political turmoil in its very recent past, yet bitches be all kinds of crazy for the latest Louis Vuitton handbags.

What Assange is trying to say is that he wants his woman to stay in the kitchen.

By the way the TIME situation is so lol:

[ ] The TIME Magazine

[ ] The Nobel-prize-Committee

nominates

[ ] Julien Assange

[ ] Liu Xiaobo

to

[ ] Person of the year

[ ] Winner of the Peace-Nobel-prize

[ ] USA

[ ] China

rages because their enemy of state is being honored.

[ ] China

[ ] USA

strongly condemns this behavior

Guest disparaissant

By the way the TIME situation is so lol:

[ ] The TIME Magazine

[ ] The Nobel-prize-Committee

nominates

[ ] Julien Assange

[ ] Liu Xiaobo

to

[ ] Person of the year

[ ] Winner of the Peace-Nobel-prize

[ ] USA

[ ] China

rages because their enemy of state is being honored.

[ ] China

[ ] USA

strongly condemns this behavior

Guest Greg Reason

kind of like the geneva conventions or habeas corpus now, those only apply to things we want them to

the media is staying relatively quiet on this, i watched msnbc and cnn last night for about 2 hours waiting from them to mention Operation Payback, nothing

It was all over the news in Japan over the last few weeks. It was even playing on the TVs in the airport as I was leaving :emotawesomepm9:

Archived