IGNORED

SNOW II

BCM

I haven't had any in two years. ;-;

just make an account on OKcupid, man..

LOL JK JK

that was a joke

I realized right after I posted that my post was bait for this, but I'm okay with this.

I still fucking want snow though.

OH MY GOD SNOW IS AWESOME.

Went out and played in real snow for the first time ever last night and went tobogganing this afternoon. Despite my initial worry, I think I could definitely live somewhere where it gets this cold. Now the only thing is whether or not I could live in Canada. That's a whole other ballgame.

Also, my relatives gave me some boots and a corduroy jacket. :biggrin:

Fuckin' hell, I love snow except tomorrow is the one day of the year I actually have to drive anywhere (spoiled by the NY subway system) and it's gonna be a god damn blizzard. FML.

Guest abusivegeorge

How old is the Micra? I know someone with one that stays toastie.

The snow's gone off the roads here now. I still continue to fall over though. Twice last night and once (so far) this morning. Gotta dress up in a donkey outfit and go on a pub crawl later so may brake one or two bones.

it's a '99 bright yellow, "Inspiration" lol. It's pretty good actually - very toasty as you say....little bit small though!

Lol, it'll do 110 foot welded to the carpet.

Jesus Christ. Winter is cold. And I mean cold.

God damn. Imagine walking to highs chool/uni/whatever for 8 blocks in -35C plus windchill, in the snow.

Fuck you. Just fuck you. you don't toboggan in negative death temperatures.

hail frozen Satan.

yeah, arrived back in glorious E15 last night to find all the snow and ice completely gone - thank fuck. now there's a slim chance i can walk down the street without falling into the bins behind sainsburys. slim but non-zero.

Archived