IGNORED

What are you doing for new years?

chassis

Went to see Roska, Untold and Wookie, my mate inexplicably bought champagne and we danced like twats and talked shite to girls. Excellent night.

Came back to find my drunk mate with his cock out pissing all over my living room. Not so grand

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night was one of the sickest nights I've ever had. Not to mention any details right now but it ending with the sun slowly coming up and me walking home through the snow for one and a half hours while eating Schnitzel and listening to Miss Kittin & The Hacker was a very fitting finale for the whole experience. Holy shit.

My friend got pissed at his girlfriend last night. I was in the parking lot while he was peeling out of his parking spot, so I walked in front of his car so my other friends could talk some sense into him.

The fucker actually hit me.

I'm fine, but seriously? He really tried to run me over.

Also,

ahhtrggg feel like fucking shit today

My friend got pissed at his girlfriend last night. I was in the parking lot while he was peeling out of his parking spot, so I walked in front of his car so my other friends could talk some sense into him.

The fucker actually hit me.

I'm fine, but seriously? He really tried to run me over.

If he had done some damage there would be a world of revenge from watmm. That's some shit. :angry: Ain't nobody gonna run over Braintree.

you could say, william s braintree, that you're feeling a little RUN DOWN.

fucking lol

Was supposed to be going to my girlfriends for a house party but after a few hours everyone got bored then went to a gay club, sadly I didn't get as much attention there as I did when dressed as a droog from A Clockwork Orange.

I got nice and messy. Finished work at 4pm. Started drinking at six and went to a mates party at 8. Drunk until 3am when his parents got home. Went to a girl I know's house for an afterparty. Left there at 5pm NYD. Went to another mate's house while still drinking for a few hours to listen to music, fuck about until we went to the pub at around 8pm. Stayed there until they closed at about ten then went to another pub up the road until about half 11.

I failed to finish my last Double G+T.

A worthy NYE I think.

I still feel fairly hideous, new years eve rolled into new years day and yesterday was something of a complete mess.

Ministry of Sound was OK but it was too busy and I spent the whole night getting pissed off with people. After party shenanigans made up for it though :emotawesomepm9:

Archived