IGNORED

Best songs by Broadcast?

o00o

i would say for the watmmer who's more into electronic sounds and production, start with tender buttons. it's my favourite album of theirs anyway. haha sound is a fuller, slightly more organic record and also very good.

also don't just listen to songs, listen to albums, i know it's 2011 but come on have some respect for great music.

i was going to make a "best album by broadcast?" thread but decided i don't care what anyone else thinks about that kind of thing.

anyway the answer to this question is...

My favourite has always been

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw5ztuhEat4

i came in to post this. if they have a better song i'll eat my ears' hat

i would say for the watmmer who's more into electronic sounds and production, start with tender buttons. it's my favourite album of theirs anyway. haha sound is a fuller, slightly more organic record and also very good.

also don't just listen to songs, listen to albums, i know it's 2011 but come on have some respect for great music.

thats some good advice. I find it quite hard to get into them on a song by song basis as I now have a nice overview from youtube videos posted in here. I will spend some time with tender buttons

yep

• 2 weeks later...

Archived